Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Astrid's greeting WOOHOO!!!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Astrid
Renault 5 Driver



Joined: 26 Apr 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:41 - 27 Apr 2006    Post subject: Astrid's greeting WOOHOO!!! Reply with quote

Hello, I am Annie but wish I was born as Astrid. Sadly this did not happen and I am now forced to create a pseudo. So, call me what you wish but I prefer Astrid. As on my profile I wish to get an off-roader at some point - anyone know of any good models that I could get just for training purposes? Suzuki's are my babies but I may just be prejudiced Very Happy Yoko is my manpet and maybe one day he may even be promoted to full-blown (pun intended Wink ) significant other if he is well-behaved (and by well-behaved I really mean badly-behaved)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

veeeffarr
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:47 - 27 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firstly:

What the holy fuck!?

Secondly:

Welcome Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

.....
Quote Me Happy



Joined: 15 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:48 - 27 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah Scott's missus Thumbs Up

How's it going?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Astrid
Renault 5 Driver



Joined: 26 Apr 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:42 - 27 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toby: Astrid is a name, the latin meaning "star" but I could be wrong (but I doubt it)

Joe: I am good thanks - practising jijutsu with Scotty - am going to give it a go tomorrow night. Am looking forward to the SE piss-up Wink I shall be wearing my Alice in Wonderland heels weee! How are ya?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

.....
Quote Me Happy



Joined: 15 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:46 - 27 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Astrid wrote:
Joe: I am good thanks - practising jijutsu with Scotty - am going to give it a go tomorrow night. Am looking forward to the SE piss-up Wink I shall be wearing my Alice in Wonderland heels weee! How are ya?


Good thanks, get Scott to check his PM's would you?

Cheers Mr. Green
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Astrid
Renault 5 Driver



Joined: 26 Apr 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:41 - 28 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry for delay - will get Scott to check PM's as soon as he gets back from work. I'm on holiday until wednesday yay! Anyway, I have some stuff to do - prolly see ya'll saturday Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Paivi
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:30 - 28 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Astrid wrote:
Toby: Astrid is a name, the latin meaning "star" but I could be wrong (but I doubt it)

Astrid is Old Norse, meaning 'Fair, beautiful goddess'. Astrum and stella are Latin for 'star'.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Paivi
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:14 - 29 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yokogeri wrote:
Astrid says thanks for the correction - "I knew I couldn't trust that drunk bloke in the bar!" Very Happy

Not unless he was a Viking... But then he would have raped her and pillaged your village, so probably just as well he wasn't one. Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Astrid
Renault 5 Driver



Joined: 26 Apr 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:18 - 29 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought the town looked a bit different when I woke up this morning...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

fire
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 03:24 - 30 Apr 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it just me or does someone seem a bit..... odd?
____________________
Write off! Honda NSR150 RR ('01) - Sold Cagiva Mito Evolution ('00) - Sold Honda NSR125 ('01) - Current Gasgas TXT 250 ('98) - Sold Kawasaki Z750 ('10) - Write off! Yamaha FZ1 ('09) - Current Ducati Streetfighter 848 ('14)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 163 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.95 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 62.15 Kb