|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Dot_Comm |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dot_Comm Scooby Slapper

Joined: 22 Nov 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 14:25 - 03 May 2006 Post subject: My new toy |
 |
|
Just thought I'd show you a few pics of my 600 Bandit. I bought it last weekend, I've had it restricted and now I'm riding everywhere on it. OK, so it's a just bandit, it has no mods, it's just black and boring. But I don't care, I love it to bits, I think it looks great and I want to show it off!
https://www.bath.ac.uk/~en3ras/rachbandit.jpg
I've upgraded from a Peugeot Speedfight 100 so this is absolutely amazing.
Here's a shot of me on it:
https://www.bath.ac.uk/~en3ras/rach.jpg
Rach |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| riichy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 riichy World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Apr 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 15:01 - 03 May 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
looks very nice.....
might need to grow a bit  ____________________ .......... PLOD ............ zx636 2004 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dot_Comm |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dot_Comm Scooby Slapper

Joined: 22 Nov 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 15:11 - 03 May 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I'm 21, I'm not gonna grow any more!
My feet are in fact flat on the floor, but the angle of the shot and the boots make it look like I'm on tiptoes. The bike is the right size for me but I don't think I could manage anything bigger!
Thanks fer yer comment  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| chalky143 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 chalky143 Traffic Copper

Joined: 07 Feb 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 17:25 - 03 May 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
is it restricted 2 33bhp? if so how much did that cost you in inshurance? if u dont mind me askin and is the performance ok?
cheers
leon ____________________ Current bike :: sv650 minitwin race bike
Previous bikes::cbr600 steelie race bike, 1989 Honda vfr750f, 2013 Honda fireblade, 2013 Ducati multistrata 1200s, 2012 Triumph street triple R, 1999 yamaha r6, vfr 800, ducati 600ss, vfr 400x2, ntv 650, bandit 600, cagiva mito 125, aprilia rs 50, honda c90x2, honda hornet 600x2, cbr 600, aprilia rx50, suzuki katana
My bike pics: https://www.bikepics.com/members/chalky143/ |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Sephiroth |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Sephiroth World Chat Champion
Joined: 09 Apr 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 18:11 - 03 May 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Very nice.
At least you haven't had a 400 fall on you after being on it for 3 seconds  . |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| jay_666 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 jay_666 World Chat Champion

Joined: 01 Jan 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 18:18 - 03 May 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Nice bike! Doesn't matter if it's 'just another bandit', aslong as you enjoy it thats all that matters imo
ps. how does it run being 33bhp? ____________________ CBT - Done | Theory - Passed | Test - 4th Oct [PASSED!]
https://www.bikepics.com/members/jay666/ |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Huambo81a |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Huambo81a Brolly Dolly

Joined: 16 Apr 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| quacker_boy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 quacker_boy Cuddle Bitch

Joined: 06 Sep 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 18:35 - 03 May 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I might be wrong...but someone looks a bit top heavy in the second pic...not that i was lookin or anything
Nice bike as well, i've got a 250 being rebuilt at the moment, fun little bikes  ____________________ wizzzard wrote: Imagine God just stopping by, tidying your front room up and then quietly letting himself out again. Statisticly more likely to happen than Korn being on here. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dot_Comm |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dot_Comm Scooby Slapper

Joined: 22 Nov 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 19:02 - 03 May 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
| Quote: | is it restricted 2 33bhp? if so how much did that cost you in inshurance? if u dont mind me askin and is the performance ok? |
Yes it's 33bhp. Insurance is £250 TPFT for me and my BF (who has more riding experience than me but two SP30s) with 4 years NCB from my scooter. The performance is amazing, for me going from a 100cc automatic to this it feels like my arms are being ripped out of their sockets. I know it's not the quickest bike out there but it's more than enough for me to learn to ride properly.
| Quote: | At least you haven't had a 400 fall on you after being on it for 3 seconds |
First time I rode it to work, I stopped to reverse it into the shed and it leant too far over to the right and I dropped it! Well, it was more of a controlled fall than a drop, no marks at all on it. The most impressive thing is that I managed to pick it up myself!
| Quote: | ps. how does it run being 33bhp? |
Not really ridden it unrestricted, so I couldn't compare the two. But see above for how I like it.
| Quote: | Don't listen to people who say Bandits are crap, i have owned 2 of em, a 600 and a 1200. |
BF has owned three, a 600 and two 1200s
| Quote: | I might be wrong...but someone looks a bit top heavy in the second pic...not that i was lookin or anything |
Haha thanks for the compliment, I think! The jacket eccentuates things somewhat cos I don't wear it much so it's still a bit stiff (ooh-err). My boobs aren't really that big. No I won't tell you how big my boobs really are.
Thanks for all the comments guys,
Rach |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dan 4RR |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dan 4RR World Chat Champion

Joined: 02 Dec 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 19:15 - 03 May 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Nice bike.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 20 years, 157 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|