 Josh Traffic Copper

Joined: 21 May 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 18:49 - 17 May 2006 Post subject: Cleaning and drying Sidi Vertebrae boots? |
 |
|
Well after a lot of usage they have started to get a bit smelly. Basically I'm not sure the best way to go about washing and drying them effectively as I don't want to clobber the inside of any machines yet. Equally I don't want to end up using some kind of washing method that will you know, cause them to explode and give me syph. Trust me on this one, when I do stuff myself using relatively logically sound seeming methods I always manage to end up somehow completely ballsing it all up, so any advice?  ____________________ 04 Suzuki GSX-R 600 K4 - Sex on wheels :>
https://img58.imageshack.us/img58/6178/sig6dc.gif |
|
 BorderHooner Could Be A Chat Bot

Joined: 29 Sep 2004 Karma :     
|
|
 Josh Traffic Copper

Joined: 21 May 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:16 - 18 May 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
You are my hero.
While my bike is out of action and I have some time off next week I'm going to spruce up all my power ranger gear  ____________________ 04 Suzuki GSX-R 600 K4 - Sex on wheels :>
https://img58.imageshack.us/img58/6178/sig6dc.gif |
|
 Dazbo666 World Chat Champion

Joined: 06 Jun 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 02:19 - 18 May 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I tend to use Febreeze (or similar) as a temporary fix  ____________________ 1st bike (Sept'06 - May'10) : 1991 GPZ500S / Current bike (since Nov 2009) : 2003 Suzuki Bandit 600N
Word of the day : DILLIGAF |
|