Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Drama at the Rookie household!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Rookie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:13 - 06 Jun 2006    Post subject: Drama at the Rookie household! Reply with quote

Laughing

It's possibly gone from one of the most frightening experiences of my life to the funniest experience of my life in the last 10 minutes.

I'm sitting at the computer, it's about 11pm, and I heard my brother running into the bathroom panting, and turning on the tap. I think 'what the hell is he doing' and walk out of my room, only to find the landing is pretty smokey. I walk into his room, and find his bed is propped up and there's a fire under there eating away the material base of the bed. Shocked Forgetting talking to my brother, I dash into my room and pick up 2 1ltr bottles I have on my side table and fill them up in the bathroom. Meanwhile I call mother out so she can either help me or call the fire brigade. Luckily we got it mostly under control and she extinguished the last of it by smothering it with a towel. We all get ready to let fly at my brother and I realise I can see flames licking up the wall under his window. So it's back to the bathroom with my bottles, fill them up, lean out and extinguish them. The adrenalin was so high in my body now that I couldn't stop my legs shaking.

Right. So it turns out that the utter retard had spilt some methylated spirit out of the bottle from his camping supplies. Here it comes - he lit the bloody stuff to stop it - and I quote - 'stinking out my room'. Shocked Confused Some had spread under the bed and caught fire to the base of it, whilst some had soaked into a tshirt, which he had thrown out the window and then forgotten to tell us about. Laughing

Much yelling ensued, though everyone else seemed more shocked and less amused than I was. Though I definitely let him know what I thought of him. Laughing

Now to end this charade, I told him to mop up the mess I had made on the bathroom floor by leaving a bottle in the tap whilst it was on full blast, during the emergency. What did he mop it up with? A brand new, white bath towel. Laughing

My brother is such a knobend. Laughing
anders This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

jay_666
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:19 - 06 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing good story!
How old is your brother
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rookie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:22 - 06 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he just turned 13 or 14, one of the two. Laughing

ZRX61
Victor Meldrew

PostPosted: 00:23 - 06 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Years ago living in a Brixton squat..... The kitchen wall had been lined with old hessian sacks. Hessian is quite "fluffy"....

One way to remove the fluff is to put a match to the sacks....

Everyone else does this when they are outside in the yard, not inside nailed to the walls... Rolling Eyes

KEERist!!! The flame spread across the entire 4 walls & ceiling then extinguished inself in the time it took to read this sentance. Shocked

Still, no real harm done & they looked a lot better afterwards.... Might have been an idea to warn the other 5 people sitting at the table having dinner tho.... Mr. Green

Ahmato_
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 00:26 - 06 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing

I have a love/hate thing with my younger brother. I hate the way he mimics everything I do, but then its good to have somone to natter to when I'm bored.

McGee
O RLY?

PostPosted: 00:35 - 06 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Man thats a great read Thumbs Up Mr. Green

You just gotta love younger siblings Laughing

ZRX61 + flamables = Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

senna_f4
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 00:47 - 06 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I were you I would move out real quick. Not very useful having no skin or being dead during your sleep.

Make sure you get rid of all flamable material, including vodka from that young fool Thumbs Up (drink the vodka but not the spirit)

ZRX61
Victor Meldrew

PostPosted: 06:11 - 06 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

McGee wrote:
ZRX61 + flamables = Shocked

You should see me around explosives..... Rolling Eyes Shocked

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller

PostPosted: 09:49 - 06 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

You have to experiment with fire at a young age, hopefully he has learnt his lesson and without doing too much damage.

Good read Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Andy C
Tree Seeking Missile

PostPosted: 11:58 - 06 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man thats a funny story!!! wouldnt have minded being at ours 11pm last night!!! Laughing

What was the family like to him this morning??

Annabella wrote:
You have to experiment with fire at a young age, hopefully he has learnt his lesson and without doing too much damage.

Yea me and my older bro (when i was about 7ish) managed to set alight the wood next to my old house, fire bridage come and everything!! Shocked We never got caught and said some older kids did it Thumbs Up Laughing

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 12:05 - 06 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy C wrote:

Yea me and my older bro (when i was about 7ish) managed to set alight the wood next to my old house, fire bridage come and everything!! Shocked We never got caught and said some older kids did it Thumbs Up Laughing

Ermm, doesn't your dad now know where this website is, following your crash?

D'oh!

Andy C
Tree Seeking Missile

PostPosted: 12:13 - 06 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mister James wrote:
Ermm, doesn't your dad now know where this website is, following your crash?

D'oh!

Yea i told him not to go on anymore Thumbs Up

I gave him a spech about invading my personal space and they is one of few places i can express myself while not going out much. Was a load of sh*t but it worked!! Thumbs Up Hope he kept to his word though Shocked

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller

PostPosted: 12:28 - 06 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy C wrote:
Hope he kept to his word though Shocked

No chance! He'll lurk, like my Dad does Laughing

However, he'll probably want to appear to keep to his word, and therefore not say anything. With any luck, it'll make him chuckle Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:47 - 06 Jun 2006    Post subject: . Reply with quote

Shocking, terrible.

(hides scar, from homemade napalm experiment catastrophe many years ago) Embarassed

Skunkcap Freddie
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 13:10 - 06 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol.

funny story , least everyone is fine

ram_doom
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:21 - 06 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lmao awesome stuff! Thumbs Up I had a forklift catch fire in work a while ago, and we had to tackle some fool to stop him getting near the battery with a water fire extinguisher Shocked

RiderOfTheSto...
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 13:24 - 06 Jun 2006    Post subject: Re: Drama at the Rookie household! Reply with quote

Rookie wrote:
Meanwhile I call mother out............

Did this happen in the 1800s?

Rookie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:22 - 06 Jun 2006    Post subject: Re: Drama at the Rookie household! Reply with quote

RiderOfTheStorm wrote:

Did this happen in the 1800s?

I always call my mum mother, I suppose it's an ironic expression. Smile

It turns out this morning that he was just playing with the bloody stuff, it didn't 'leak out of the flask'. He couldn't find the cap for 5 minutes. Of course, he won't admit that he was playing with it.

Andy C
Tree Seeking Missile

PostPosted: 18:23 - 06 Jun 2006    Post subject: Re: Drama at the Rookie household! Reply with quote

Rookie wrote:
It turns out this morning that he was just playing with the bloody stuff, it didn't 'leak out of the flask'. He couldn't find the cap for 5 minutes. Of course, he won't admit that he was playing with it.

Laughing course he wouldnt!! everyone has a childhood story of laying with fire/explosives and really f*cked up and blamed somoene else/made up a crazy story!

True Blue
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:58 - 06 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Well that's how you learn I suppose. He'll not do that again. Laughing

quacker_boy
Cuddle Bitch

PostPosted: 19:59 - 06 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dozy twat! Laughing

My mate tried making a homemade chlorine bomb, kinda blew up in his face, 2nd and 3rd degree burns on his fact and chest Rolling Eyes

MRX Steve
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 20:50 - 06 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing your bro sounds like a bit of a tard. O well, atleast no one was hurt

Rookie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:56 - 06 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought this would make a fun illustration of what happened. He must have thrown these out his window, while they were on fire. Laughing

On the right you can see a school shirt which has melted to the roof. And on the left is a tshirt which has been charred. Mr. Green Thumbs Up

McGee
O RLY?

PostPosted: 23:06 - 06 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Classic, I have done far worse with fire Shocked its an addictive thing to mess with Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 329 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2