 Marah World Chat Champion

Joined: 05 Jun 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 09:15 - 08 Jun 2006 Post subject: Old/New Biker Saying Hello. |
 |
|
Hi all,
My journey so far!
I started riding 14 years ago (16) on a Yamaha DT50 thought I was king of the road. Year later upgraded to a Kawasaki KMX 125 then I was King! Until some git nicked it Couldn't afford to replace it bike cost 800 and insurance was the same. Retired for 3 years.
I passed my test 10 years ago with my 2nd Kawasaki KMX since then I have had 1 bike a Yamaha XS250 which I was last on 7 years ago as it was not running and I haven't a clue when it comes to mechanics! So just last week I took the plunge and bought myself a Suzuki Bandit 600 to relearn all I have forgotton. So far its been great planning on doing an advanced courrse or at very least the lessons. Insurance alot cheaper at £150 with no NCD
Although the starter went on it yesterday but history won't repeat as I will learn the mechanics of a Bike as well, stripped the starter down pretty obvious that is the problem, so ordered a replacement. |
|
 Rit Trackday Trickster
Joined: 24 Jan 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 09:33 - 08 Jun 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Welcome to the forum Marah and its good to hear you are getting ya hands dirty too  ____________________ You watching this rubbish?
Naaaa, switch over, Neighbours is on in a minute!
www.ritzbitz.co.uk |
|