|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Sadie |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Sadie World Chat Champion

Joined: 14 Jul 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Clanger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Clanger Stirrer

Joined: 27 May 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 23:55 - 30 Jul 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
If its any consolation I dont really feel like I belong anywhere either, Ive felt like it for a large chunk of my life... I usually up-sticks and move to a new area and start again. I also thought when I went travelling I would find that place I would like to live, but it didnt happen....
I think I'm going to be a nomad for the rest of my days...
I put it down to the immense amounts of times we moved when my parents were together, Dad was in the RAF and we moved more times than I can remember.
But im not too worried about it. Its kind of who I am. I have met a few others who feel exactly the same, so if it helps you are not alone!  ____________________ Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| veeeffarr |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 veeeffarr Super Spammer
Joined: 22 Jul 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 00:01 - 31 Jul 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I moved out of East Grinstead when I was 17, 5 years ago and I get the same feeling  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| rK@NE |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 rK@NE Nova Slayer
Joined: 09 May 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 00:46 - 31 Jul 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I moved from Exeter when I was 17 and have lived in Manchester, Stoke on Trent and now i'm living in Barnsley.
I don't know where home is anymore. I've not been to Devon in years, I really miss my family but it doesn't feel like home anymore.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| stinkwheel |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 stinkwheel Bovine Proctologist

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Louise |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Louise World Chat Champion

Joined: 22 May 2006 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Kickstart |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Kickstart The Oracle

Joined: 04 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 20 years, 71 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|