 R1stu Shrek!

Joined: 12 Mar 2003 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 22:50 - 20 Aug 2006 Post subject: Another ebay Tit! |
 |
|
Got an email from a seller asking me to remove the feedback that I had left him.
I thought umm dont recall selling/buying anything from you. So I email him back!
He sends an email back saying he sold me an item which I didnt pay for as he wasnt replying to emails.
I checked his feedback, and it turns out I left it in back in April!!! WTF!!!?
And I didnt pay him cause he kept getting banned from ebay and he didnt reply to emails about how to pay him!!
So hes asking me to remove neg feedback after almost 6months cause he kept getting banned and I never got my goods??
Some people! is what I say to him. ____________________ Carbon closet tart! https://www.bikepics.com/members/r6stuk/02r6/
Stolen bike. 2000 R1: https://www.bikepics.com/members/r6stuk/00r1/
Current bike 1991 Honda ST1100 Pan European, 1986 Honda cb350sg (Finished) |
|
 Teaman World Chat Champion

Joined: 01 Dec 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:21 - 20 Aug 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
how about Fuck off usually works,
failing that just tell him that if he has a problem he should contact fleabay and go through them, I sugest you complete a quick history of dealings with him and contact ebay yourself, thats easy ____________________ There is no point in ranting about someone stupid because there is nothing u can do about it. There is no cure for stupid.
Someone stupid does not realise they r stupid.stupidity is indistinguishable from malice U just have to accept that some people are thick as p1gsh1t and work around them. |
|