 Icey World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Apr 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 08:14 - 07 Sep 2006 Post subject: Nintendo DS WFC - Games |
 |
|
Hey!
I got a couple of games for my birthday yesterday, and wondered if anyone else had them so I could have your friend codes so I can play some people!
I have Animal Crossing Wild World & Mario Kart DS.
Thanks
 ____________________ Mutley - 1988 Austin Mini City - Blog
Suetonius - 1966 Series Land Rover - Blog
Uma J - 1981 Honda 'Naked' Goldwing GL1100 - Blog |
|
 T1z3R World Chat Champion

Joined: 23 Oct 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 10:05 - 07 Sep 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
as soon as i pick up my copy of MK then you can have mine
whats animal crossing all about then?
heard of it, of course , but never had a go  ____________________ duck my sick! |
|
 Icey World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Apr 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 10:16 - 07 Sep 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I'm not really sure - I've only just started playing it and I'm pretty damn confused - I think I must be getting old
MK rocks - just how I remember it - and better
Animal Crossing: Wild World
F/C : 0473-2260-0431 ____________________ Mutley - 1988 Austin Mini City - Blog
Suetonius - 1966 Series Land Rover - Blog
Uma J - 1981 Honda 'Naked' Goldwing GL1100 - Blog |
|