|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Leggy_Girl |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Leggy_Girl World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Apr 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| grandmaster |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 grandmaster Nova Slayer

Joined: 01 Aug 2006 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Leggy_Girl |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Leggy_Girl World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Apr 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:19 - 17 Oct 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Sorry, got it in an email today and thought it was funny! Oops!  ____________________ "One moment can change a day, one day can change a life and one life can change the world." Siddhartha Gautama |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| TheShaggyDA |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 TheShaggyDA Repost Police

Joined: 14 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:42 - 18 Oct 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I thought it was funny - put it back  ____________________ Current: CB500 Previous: CB100N, CB250RS, XJ900F, GT550, GPZ750R/1000RX, AJS M16, R100RT, Enfield Bullet
[i:6e3bfc7581]But still I fear and still I dare not laugh at the madman...[/i:6e3bfc7581] |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| pwntifex |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 pwntifex World Chat Champion

Joined: 23 Aug 2006 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 16:00 - 18 Oct 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I'm sure the illegal immigrant community of BCF are up in arms.
Put it back, you big silly.
I'll give you a karma cookie!  ____________________ the warped one: This is a follow up from the thread 'my willy hurts' |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| mrtEE |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 mrtEE World Chat Champion
Joined: 12 Sep 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 16:49 - 18 Oct 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
retrieve it from your cache (anyone) and repost if bothered  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Leggy_Girl |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Leggy_Girl World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Apr 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 18:22 - 18 Oct 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I just don't like offending people, so i deleted it. And there's me thinking a light hearted poem would be funny
I can't put it back because i deleted the original email, and my memory isn't good enough to remember the whole thing lol. Help! ____________________ "One moment can change a day, one day can change a life and one life can change the world." Siddhartha Gautama |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| mrtEE |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 mrtEE World Chat Champion
Joined: 12 Sep 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mary Jane |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mary Jane Traffic Copper
Joined: 11 Jul 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Leggy_Girl |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Leggy_Girl World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Apr 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| merlinni |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 merlinni Derestricted Danger
Joined: 24 Feb 2006 Karma : 
|
 Posted: 20:27 - 18 Oct 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Here ya go i dont mind posting it as im not a Racist or bigot
I HATE EVERYBODY
I cross ocean, poor and broke.
Take bus, see employment folk.
Nice man treat me good in there.
Say I need to see welfare.
Welfare say, "You come no more,
we send cash right to your door."
Welfare cheques - they make you wealthy!
NHS - it keep you healthy!
By and by, I got plenty money.
Thanks to you, British dummy!
Write to friends in motherland.
Tell them "come fast as you can."
They come in turbans and Ford trucks.
I buy big house with welfare bucks!
They come here, we live together.
More welfare cheques, it gets better!
Fourteen families, they moving in,
but neighbour's patience wearing thin.
Finally, white guy moves away.
Now I buy his house, then I say.
"Find more aliens for house to rent."
And in the yard I put a tent.
Everything is very good,
and soon we own the neighbourhood.
We have hobby, it's called breeding.
Welfare pay for baby feeding.
Kids need dentist? Wife need pills?
We get free! We got no bills!
Britain crazy! They pay all year,
To keep welfare running here.
We think UK darn good place.
Too darn good for the white man race! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 20:52 - 18 Oct 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
This is also good.
BNP theme song  ____________________ China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| TheShaggyDA |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 TheShaggyDA Repost Police

Joined: 14 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| squid36 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 squid36 Spanner Monkey

Joined: 19 Sep 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 17:44 - 19 Oct 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
it would be laughable if it wasnt so bloody true ____________________ they say life begins at 40 but i think it begins at 140 !!!!!!!
https://www.mayhem-paintball.co.uk/ essex premier paintball site |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ram_doom |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ram_doom World Chat Champion

Joined: 25 Mar 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 07:43 - 20 Oct 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Painfully accurate  ____________________ TL1000s, KDX200 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| sagiliam |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 sagiliam Could Be A Chat Bot

Joined: 26 Mar 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 11:49 - 20 Oct 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
haha the poem is brill lmao!!!  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 19 years, 354 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|