 phatstorage Trackday Trickster

Joined: 16 Jul 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 16:29 - 23 Oct 2006 Post subject: Immigrant's Poem |
 |
|
apologies if this is a repost.
funny but annoyingly true.
Immigrant's Poem
I cross ocean, poor and broke.
Take bus, see employment folk.
Nice man treat me good in there.
Say I need to see welfare.
Welfare say, "You come no more,
We send cash right to your door."
Welfare cheques - they make you wealthy!
And NHS - it keep you healthy!
First time ever, I got plenty money.
Thanks to you, British dummy!
Write to friends in motherland.
Tell them "come fast as you can."
They come with nothing - just lots of kids,
To buy big house with welfare quids!
Fourteen families, they moving in,
but neighbour's patience wearing thin.
Finally, white guy moves away.
So I buy his house, then I say,
"Find more aliens for house to rent."
And in garden I put a tent.
Everything work out very good,
and soon we own the neighbourhood.
We like big family, do lots of breeding.
Welfare pay for baby feeding.
Kids need dentist? Wife need pills?
We get free! We got no bills!
Britain crazy! They pay all year,
To keep welfare running here.
We think UK darn good place.
Too darn good for English race!
If they no like us, they can scram.
Got lots of room in Pakistan! |
|
 T1z3R World Chat Champion

Joined: 23 Oct 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 16:45 - 23 Oct 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
ahem  ____________________ duck my sick! |
|
 phatstorage Trackday Trickster

Joined: 16 Jul 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 16:47 - 23 Oct 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
done it again.
going now. |
|