Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Small Mercy's

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF...
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Clanger
Stirrer



Joined: 27 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:15 - 05 Nov 2006    Post subject: Small Mercy's Reply with quote

You know the phrase, thank gawd for small mercy's...
well here's mine...

Thank gawd I am in charge of my life again, and dont have to compromise myself, my being, my character...when I was in my last long term relationship - I lost myself, I didnt paint or draw, my creativity ebbed away and I basically had my life juice drained out me.

...once I got away, I started feeling 'alive' again, and now I draw and paint, and listen to my music nice and loud, I answer to noone, my juice is back...!

So thank gawd for small mercy's...if I'd stayed there I might never have found me again Shocked
____________________
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:26 - 06 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well ive absolutely torn out my ex's heart, her naivety, everything that made her special and stamped on it.

But on the plus side i now like cuddly sleep more.
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Clanger
Stirrer



Joined: 27 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:20 - 06 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

bonny_ricardo wrote:

But on the plus side i now like cuddly sleep more.


Nothing like it eh?
____________________
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

FreshAL
Sir Crashalot



Joined: 04 Jul 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:56 - 06 Nov 2006    Post subject: Re: Small Mercy's Reply with quote

Clanger wrote:
...once I got away, I started feeling 'alive' again, and now I draw and paint, and listen to my music nice and loud, I answer to noone, my juice is back...!

So thank gawd for small mercy's...if I'd stayed there I might never have found me again Shocked


So with you on that one. It's painful as hell when a relationship ends, but it's great to start discovering yourself again

Enjoy being free Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 334 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.33 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 41.11 Kb