Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


What's an MFBA?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

yambabe
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:24 - 07 Nov 2006    Post subject: What's an MFBA? Reply with quote

Confused If someone uses the letters MFBA after their name, what qualification do they have?

Google has found me the Micro Finance Bank of Azerbaijan, the Maine Farmers Bureau Association and Member of the Freshwater Biologists Association.

The person using these letters is purporting to offer legal advice so it might be something in that area.
____________________
Sod falling in love, I wanna fall in chocolate. Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

yambabe
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:32 - 07 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could be..... except that there doesn't seem to be one....... Sad
____________________
Sod falling in love, I wanna fall in chocolate. Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kwaks
I'm not a fast rider



Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:52 - 07 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malaysia Futures Brokers Association

Also a qualification in US (measurement focus and basis of accounting) which I suggest means a Yank that can count past the number of fingers he has Wink
____________________
Fallen Angel "Nae sniffing my seat now!!!!! "
www.cliqueycuntsmcc.co.uk
I AM NOT A FAST RIDER!!!!!!!!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kwaks
I'm not a fast rider



Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:56 - 07 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

UKBA Members Area
Manufacturing Business Advisors: MFBA: [email protected]: Southern Group Business Advisors: SGBA: [email protected]: Turnaround Group Business Advisors: TGBA: [email protected]

www.ukbamembers.co.uk ยท Cached page


Something to do with this maybe?
____________________
Fallen Angel "Nae sniffing my seat now!!!!! "
www.cliqueycuntsmcc.co.uk
I AM NOT A FAST RIDER!!!!!!!!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

map
Mr Calendar



Joined: 14 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:13 - 07 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another one to the list...
MFBA (Member of the Freshwater Biological Association)
..as obtained from Reading University site.

Thumbs Up
____________________
...and the whirlwind is in the thorn trees, it's hard for thee to kick against the pricks...
Gibbs, what did Duckie look like when he was younger? Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

JonB
Afraid of Mileage



Joined: 03 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:17 - 07 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

MFBA = "My Fucking Big Ass"

Someone had to. Laughing
____________________
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

yambabe
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:08 - 07 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Siggi Thumbs Up

Still not sure it's what I'm looking for but you never know. This person calls themselves ******* Legal Services, signs off their letters with MFBA after their name and seem to be threatening one of my clients with litigation. Confused I think he's a cowboy meself (kind of Citizens Advice that you pay for I had in mind) and I'm pretty certain now that he isn't a UK-qualified lawyer or in fact a qualified legal professional of any type. I suspected as much cos the letter itself is possibly the most unprofessional legal document I've ever encountered! Rolling Eyes

Still, I appreciate everyone's input on this, thanks! xx
____________________
Sod falling in love, I wanna fall in chocolate. Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:04 - 07 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I instantly read it as "Masters in Freelance Bullsh*tting Association" Smile
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Mister James
I want to believe!



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:52 - 07 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

We seem to have quite few members of the above present on these forums............
____________________
>Soultrader Mister James, I bet you are a copper
>Bazza Wow. Eyes like a shithouse rat, you...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

sickpup
Old Timer



Joined: 21 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:00 - 07 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

kwaker6r wrote:

Also a qualification in US (measurement focus and basis of accounting) which I suggest means a Yank that can count past the number of fingers he has Wink


They've worked out how to undo their laces and take off their shoes?


Last edited by sickpup on 00:28 - 08 Nov 2006; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Kwaks
I'm not a fast rider



Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:23 - 08 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
They've worked out how to undo their laces and take off their shoes?


Most are so inbred using toes only adds on odd numbers to their totals Wink
____________________
Fallen Angel "Nae sniffing my seat now!!!!! "
www.cliqueycuntsmcc.co.uk
I AM NOT A FAST RIDER!!!!!!!!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 335 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.71 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 71.61 Kb