|
|
| Author |
Message |
| shwartzbewith... |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 shwartzbewith... Derestricted Danger
Joined: 08 Jun 2006 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| TorontoBoy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 TorontoBoy Derestricted Danger
Joined: 01 Mar 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 15:31 - 09 Jun 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| shwartzbewith... |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 shwartzbewith... Derestricted Danger
Joined: 08 Jun 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 16:09 - 09 Jun 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I think I've found why I was assuming it was mid 80's. I thought (assumed) because of the size of the bike and engine that it was a CB175 BUT it had more rounded (curved) handlebars and a lower seating position that all the 70's CB175's that I've seen. So I just figured it was a newer CB175. However, I think I've found it on the first site you gave me (I don't have the bike currently, it's in a friends workshop and I didn't get a really good look). I'm pretty sure it's a '78-'79 Twinstar CM 185T.
Here's the pic the site had:
https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/shwartz/b1ce377a.jpg |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| TorontoBoy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 TorontoBoy Derestricted Danger
Joined: 01 Mar 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 04:37 - 10 Jun 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
It could also be a Honda CMX250, the Rebel. The Rebels started in '84 and look very similar, with their buckhorn handlebars.
https://100megsfree4.com/honda/h0200/cm250c-84.jpg
Either way, both bikes are pretty cool. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| shwartzbewith... |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 shwartzbewith... Derestricted Danger
Joined: 08 Jun 2006 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 20 years, 118 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|