|
|
| Author |
Message |
| jay12329 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 jay12329 Dr. Evil

Joined: 02 May 2003 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| G |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| JonB |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 JonB Afraid of Mileage

Joined: 03 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| TheShaggyDA |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 TheShaggyDA Repost Police

Joined: 14 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:30 - 15 Jul 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I recently put in a Canon all in one scanner/printer/copier jobbie which has a built in network port for my sister. Installation was a piece of piss. Effectively all you have to do is plug the printer into your router and it will go through it's own setup, then load each PC with it's driver.
I myself have gone with a router with a USB printer port. I'll let you know how it goes, as the router and printer are still sitting in their boxes in my study. I might be putting them in tonight  ____________________ Current: CB500 Previous: CB100N, CB250RS, XJ900F, GT550, GPZ750R/1000RX, AJS M16, R100RT, Enfield Bullet
[i:6e3bfc7581]But still I fear and still I dare not laugh at the madman...[/i:6e3bfc7581] |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| senna_f4 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 senna_f4 Scooby Slapper

Joined: 04 Apr 2006 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 20 years, 81 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|