|
|
| Author |
Message |
| treesey200 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 treesey200 Nitrous Nuisance
Joined: 29 Oct 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 17:27 - 05 Aug 2006 Post subject: Failed my test! |
 |
|
Hi all well i failed my test yesterday gutted!!
am going to go in for my re- test as soon as I can but can not get a re-test date for several weeks as its all booked up.
I would not mind doing my next test closer to home (St Helens, Merseyside) as i did my DAS and test in rhyl on a mini break holiday.
Does anyone no of any training centres that I can go to. I dont need to do the DAS again I would like to have just the bike hire, test and a couple of hours training before it.
Helen |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Responsible Biker |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Responsible Biker Two Stroke Sniffer

Joined: 21 Jul 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 19:13 - 05 Aug 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Sorry to hear this - but take heart, I failed twice...and the second time was just for leaving my left indicator on, once, past a left hand junction I wasn't taking.
It just makes passing all the sweeter when it happens. God luck for the next one. ____________________ Just a signature... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Teamcalibra |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Teamcalibra Nitrous Nuisance

Joined: 07 May 2002 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 19:22 - 05 Aug 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
It happened to me. Failed and was gutted on the 5th July. Got a cancellation on the 26th July and passed. No additional lessons needed.
You'll do it  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dazbo666 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dazbo666 World Chat Champion

Joined: 06 Jun 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 19:38 - 05 Aug 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Bad luck on the test treesey - I'm sure you'll get thru next time
GOOD LUCK ____________________ 1st bike (Sept'06 - May'10) : 1991 GPZ500S / Current bike (since Nov 2009) : 2003 Suzuki Bandit 600N
Word of the day : DILLIGAF |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Rob-B |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Rob-B Trackday Trickster
Joined: 21 May 2006 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 19:38 - 05 Aug 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Unlucky Helen, hope you pass next time  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| yambabe |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 yambabe World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 19:49 - 05 Aug 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I know there's a test centre in Runcorn, and you could try Glynn at Safebiker https://www.safebiker.co.uk/index.html for a refresher lesson or two and bike hire.
Bit further out, here in Warrington I can strongly recommend Graingers but I'm not sure if they do single lessons or bike hire, you might have to pay for the entire course - although you could take their shortest cheapest course and they also offer a guaranteed pass scheme just in case! https://www.grainger-som.piczo.com/?cr=1&rfm=y You can always ring Malcolm and ask. ____________________ Sod falling in love, I wanna fall in chocolate.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| The Old Geeza |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 The Old Geeza Back in my day...

Joined: 25 May 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:31 - 05 Aug 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Oh, bad luck on failing, Helen.
If it's any consolation, I failed my test the first time too. I'm an old bloke and never thought I'd ever pass a motorbike test at my age. But, I did - on my second attempt
So, I wish you the very best of luck for your next test  ____________________ Horse Power was safer when the Horses had it! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| zenith10 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 zenith10 Nova Slayer
Joined: 25 Jun 2006 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| The Old Geeza |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 The Old Geeza Back in my day...

Joined: 25 May 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| yambabe |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 yambabe World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Groove |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Groove World Chat Champion

Joined: 10 Feb 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Whosthedaddy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Whosthedaddy Super Spammer
Joined: 11 Dec 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 15:20 - 06 Aug 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Failing sucks, I passed 2nd time
Good luck  ____________________ Current : MSX 125 Past : CBR 900RR Monkeybike : c50 LAC : ZXR750 H2 : FZR600 : ZX7R P3 : YW100 : TRX850: Trophy 900 T309 : GSXR 600 L0: Monkeybike : XJ6S Whosthedaddy |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| magpiemale |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 magpiemale Traffic Copper

Joined: 04 Feb 2006 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| no_shad |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 no_shad Trackday Trickster
Joined: 17 Apr 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:31 - 07 Aug 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I failed my first test too.
The retest cost me £120.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| treesey200 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 treesey200 Nitrous Nuisance
Joined: 29 Oct 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 20 years, 54 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|