 antv119d Derestricted Danger

Joined: 09 Aug 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 19:15 - 12 Aug 2006 Post subject: Views on the Yamaha XV125??? |
 |
|
Can you please give me your views on the Yamaha xv125. I'm interested in all aspects of the bike and not just looks.
I have seen a couple for around the £600 mark, is this good or bad? ??? ____________________ I'd rather be hated for who i am than loved for who i'm not |
|
 stinkwheel Bovine Proctologist

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
|
 antv119d Derestricted Danger

Joined: 09 Aug 2006 Karma :  
|
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
 stinkwheel Bovine Proctologist

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
|
 sunbear Could Be A Chat Bot
Joined: 12 Jul 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:51 - 12 Aug 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I had a Marauder 125. Was quick up to 50 then would pull slowly to 60+ . I found it very light and very easy to get round tight bends . Very comfy too. Hope this helps  ____________________ Bikes had : BMW F650, suzuki tr50, gt125, SV400, GSXR600 SRAD. Honda CBR900RRP, CBR600FX, CBR1000F, VT600, Transalp 600, mtx125, nsr125r, CB500T, Yamaha fy50, tzr125, tdr125, XV535, Diversion 600, Fazer 600, TDM850 MK1 & MK2, Majesty 400, XV 1100. Cagiva mito evolution, Aprilia rs125, Piaggio x9 125. DNA 125 . Suzuki Bandit 600, GZ125 Marauder, RF600 , RF900RS2, Kawasaki ZZR400, ZX6R Ninja, ZZR600 . Ducati 750 Sport . Triumph Tiger 955i. CURRENT : 2004 Kawasaki Z750 and LOVIN IT ! |
|