|
|
| Author |
Message |
| MementoMori |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MementoMori World Chat Champion

Joined: 22 Aug 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:09 - 03 Sep 2006 Post subject: Flights to Glasgow |
 |
|
I did a thread about getting flights ages ago but half my threads have disappeared probably because they were gay.
Anyway, my BF's going Uni in Glasgow and I don't leave for NZ 'till the end of October so I'm gonna be flying up to see him.
But I've never taken a flight before by myself and I don't know what to do.
I'm gonna be using FlyBe, is that good or bad?
So how do you get from booking (probably online) to sitting on the plane?
Is it complicated or am I just stupid?
Hope you can help, and thanks in advance. ____________________ The tiger who came for a pint |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mister James |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mister James I want to believe!

Joined: 10 Aug 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| mayfair |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 mayfair Traffic Copper

Joined: 13 Mar 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 12:29 - 03 Sep 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Every month my son fly's with bmi baby,from glasgow airport to east midlands airport and back(college).
Have a look at bmibaby.com.
I book online as said above,he takes his drivers licence and copy of email with booking number on it.
hope this helps  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| oldpink |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 oldpink World Chat Champion

Joined: 02 Aug 2006 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Walloper |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Walloper Super Spammer

Joined: 24 Feb 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 19:05 - 03 Sep 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I live near Glasgow give me a call when you get to Glasgow International (GLA)
 ____________________ W-ireless A-rtificial L-ifeform L-imited to O-bservation P-eacekeeping and E-fficient R-epair |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MementoMori |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MementoMori World Chat Champion

Joined: 22 Aug 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 20 years, 34 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|