|
|
| Author |
Message |
| ..... |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ..... Quote Me Happy
Joined: 15 Jan 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 17:27 - 16 Sep 2006 Post subject: Homosexuals in changing rooms |
 |
|
Just got back from the gym and witnessed the usual naked men parading around and admiring themselves in the mirror
Then I noticed some bloke kept glancing over at me. Now it was probably nothing but it crossed my mind that he was having impure thoughts
Then I thought being gay must be great - go to the changing rooms and perv on everyone - It would be like going to the female changing rooms and eyeing up all the ladies getting changed
I'm going to start a campaign to make all homosexuals get changed in the opposite gender's changing rooms. That way I can eye up lesbians when they go in the male changing rooms and when the lezzers are a bit thin on the ground I'll just make my wrist go a bit limp and head off to the ladies for a good perving session.
Everyone's a winner  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Wee Eck |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Wee Eck Two Stroke Sniffer

Joined: 11 Feb 2006 Karma : 
|
 Posted: 17:31 - 16 Sep 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Come across to germany where the sauna's are all mixed and in the nude . You just used to it after time |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| phantomtek |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 phantomtek Lil Joe Tek
Joined: 20 May 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Silver |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Silver World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Oct 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Cillit-BANG |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Cillit-BANG World Chat Champion

Joined: 05 Oct 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 17:56 - 16 Sep 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I thought all men that go to gyms are gay  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| phantomtek |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 phantomtek Lil Joe Tek
Joined: 20 May 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| colin1 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 colin1 Captain Safety
Joined: 17 Feb 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Silver |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Silver World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Oct 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Cillit-BANG |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Cillit-BANG World Chat Champion

Joined: 05 Oct 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 18:59 - 16 Sep 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Or to those who prefer to exercise in the fresh air away from mirrors to stare at one's or otherone's finely honed man tits
I really really don't get gyms at all. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dragonfly |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dragonfly Super Spammer

Joined: 05 Sep 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 19:08 - 16 Sep 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
When i was young i went into a swimming pool in Holland and nearly died when there was men in the same changing room, you could even showr with them and the toilets where unisex. Some man even wiped off his trunks and gave me an eye full at the age of 11 no bother to anyone else. ____________________ All the breast.
Muzza on Binge:
He's too busy beating the everloving shit out of Lizzie to notice this thread has taken a turn down Drama Avenue and stopped off at the popcorn shop. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Villers |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Villers World Chat Champion

Joined: 13 Sep 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 19:14 - 16 Sep 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Ive thought about this at work. We have about 5-600 people on our plant and a fair handful have a hankering for gardening on a slant.
Its a bit strange to think that a homosexual man could be stood next to you in the shower. (Especially when you are young, handsome and athletic like myself ).
The problem comes with discrimination. The company would be shit scared to segregate incase of complaints. On the other hand you would have the pervs claiming to be gay just to get into the ladies dressing room.
I thought three changerooms would be better. Straight ladies only, straight men only and 'don't care'. Again that would have the pervs in, the biggest problem being the women wouldnt play fair and go in!!
Difficult subject!  ____________________ RS125 > CBR6 > SV650S > ZX636R > GSX1300RZ Hayabusa > 06 RSVR Mille > SV1000S > Street Triple 765 RS |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| damnas |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 damnas Nitrous Nuisance

Joined: 14 Mar 2006 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Scouse |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Scouse World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Feb 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:11 - 16 Sep 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
You must of been looking at him a fair bit to know he kept looking at you. He's probably gone home thinking that you were the one perving on him.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| anders |
This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
|
 anders Banned
Joined: 17 Sep 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| zaknafien |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 zaknafien

Joined: 25 Mar 2002 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 20:32 - 16 Sep 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Ah gyms, the posers paradise.  ____________________ 02 Firestorm. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Cillit-BANG |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Cillit-BANG World Chat Champion

Joined: 05 Oct 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 12:11 - 17 Sep 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
| Quote: | What don't you get about gyms? |
Everything you can do in a gym can be done off your own back. OK, it might not be in a sissy indoor sterile environment not affected by weather so you might have to get wet/cold/uncomfortable or actually make an effort.
It is full of insecure pretty boys/girls trying to somehow better themselves.
It is full of meatheads staring at themselves pumping iron WTF In 15 years time when you just can't be arsed anymore and have found another more interesting way to fill spare time you'll look like a saggy fat bloke.
It stinks
It is a breeding ground for colds and general virus'
Being indoors means no fresh air which means you sweat like mad and you have to wipe the machines down after Mmmmm
If you lead an active life and eat healthily anyway there should be no reason to 'keep-fit', it's all a media con.
It encourages the use of anebolic steroids, protein shakes, high carb drinks, all of which nonsense is no better for your body than putting the crap in from fast food chains.
As previously mentioned, there seems to be something in the changing room air which forces men to parade round naked in a manner which is trying to say 'Look at my knob, I don't care, I'm happy with my sexuality' when in reality they are clearly not.
Finally, and most rediculous is you have to Pay LOL.
| Quote: | I think you need to try one before coming out with silly comments. |
I Have. They are clearly not for me
I'm more pleased that people keep fit rather than sit on their arse 24/7 but please, you have a brain, go out and do some cycling/running/rowing/walking/gardening(can't think of a normal excuse for weight training!) in the real world, before the whole of England is developed into one big metal/concrete shed full of people 'exercising' in a false little environment. Get out and see some countryside before it all dissappears appart from revolting places like Centre-Parks which are for idiots who can't do things for themselves and prefer to be able to enjoy 'A holiday that the weather can't spoil' Please.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Robby |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Robby Dirty Old Man

Joined: 16 May 2002 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Teamcalibra |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Teamcalibra Nitrous Nuisance

Joined: 07 May 2002 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 13:43 - 17 Sep 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Cillit-BANG - you're talking shit mate.
I presume that I am what you call a meathead .
1) Wrong. How can I weight train without weights in a park?
2) At the gym I attend we do have people who want to better themselves. There is nothing wrong with this.
3) In 15 years time I will be 42. Anything could have happened to me by then and far worse than a saggy fat bloke.
4) Try a better gym
5) Your immune system must be weak if you catch so many colds, etc. Try staying in and not mixing with people.
6) We're not asking you to lick the machines.
7) Most stupid point you have made so far. Nothing else needed.
8) Incorrect. Your are misinformed. Come back when you are more aware.
9) Don't know. I go to the gym in a tracky and after training leave to have a shower at home.
10) Why would it be free to do it?
I still find time to enjoy the countryside and take holidays. Never been to a centre parks.
Honestly you have raised some really stupid points. You're welcome to you opinion of course but they have made you sound dense.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| phantomtek |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 phantomtek Lil Joe Tek
Joined: 20 May 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Fran |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Fran Traffic Copper
Joined: 20 Aug 2006 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 14:12 - 17 Sep 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Well there you go, peeps think that air con and paying to exercise indoors is the way to go - thats why we are so fucked! how much better would it be if peeps walked or cycled to work? rather than drive?  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Teamcalibra |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Teamcalibra Nitrous Nuisance

Joined: 07 May 2002 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| extreme3d |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 extreme3d World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Dec 2004 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Handsome |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Handsome World Chat Champion

Joined: 30 Dec 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dom |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dom World Chat Champion

Joined: 06 Sep 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mister James |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mister James I want to believe!

Joined: 10 Aug 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 16:05 - 17 Sep 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Gyms are very useful tools to get fit - I've got no problem with them as long as people don't live there!
I'm struggling to get fit again since my crash, If I spend an hour at the gym I can pace myself, do some weights when I get tired, alternate activities and generally be pro active about exercising. I'm less likely to get bored and stop working out than I would be at home, because I've had to make the effort to get changed and get to the gym in the first place.
There's no way that I'll go jogging on the streets with my current level of stamina, I'd probably collapse before I got to the end of the street, and I'd be far too self-conscious to achieve anything significant. At the gym, people expect to find unfit fatties, so in the grand scheme of things I feel a lot better because I'm better off than many of the other patrons. That might seem petty, but all sports and exercise rely on confidence and determination.
Of course I'd rather be out playing rugby or cycling up a mountain, but until I get fitter and move to a less urban area neither of those are an option.
I spend all day in a dangerous, dirty and unpleasant environment. When I come home and go to the gym, I'm actively looking for a clean, air conditioned and safe environment where all I have to do is sweat.
Dodging needles and hoodies while I stagger round the park wheezing ticks none of those boxes, so you can keep it. ____________________ >Soultrader Mister James, I bet you are a copper
>Bazza Wow. Eyes like a shithouse rat, you... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 20 years, 18 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|