Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Homosexuals in changing rooms

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

.....
Quote Me Happy



Joined: 15 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:27 - 16 Sep 2006    Post subject: Homosexuals in changing rooms Reply with quote

Just got back from the gym and witnessed the usual naked men parading around and admiring themselves in the mirror Laughing

Then I noticed some bloke kept glancing over at me. Now it was probably nothing but it crossed my mind that he was having impure thoughts Shocked

Then I thought being gay must be great - go to the changing rooms and perv on everyone - It would be like going to the female changing rooms and eyeing up all the ladies getting changed Thumbs Up

I'm going to start a campaign to make all homosexuals get changed in the opposite gender's changing rooms. That way I can eye up lesbians when they go in the male changing rooms and when the lezzers are a bit thin on the ground I'll just make my wrist go a bit limp and head off to the ladies for a good perving session.

Everyone's a winner Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Wee Eck
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 11 Feb 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:31 - 16 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come across to germany where the sauna's are all mixed and in the nude Thumbs Up . You just used to it after time
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

phantomtek
Lil Joe Tek



Joined: 20 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:35 - 16 Sep 2006    Post subject: Re: Homosexuals in changing rooms Reply with quote

Joe wrote:
I'm going to start a campaign to make all homosexuals get changed in the opposite gender's changing rooms. That way I can eye up lesbians when they go in the male changing rooms and when the lezzers are a bit thin on the ground I'll just make my wrist go a bit limp and head off to the ladies for a good perving session.


You are a genius.

It's good that you are Southern too because you will already have a selection of pink garments that you can use to fool the authorities. Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Silver
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:56 - 16 Sep 2006    Post subject: Re: Homosexuals in changing rooms Reply with quote

phantomtek wrote:
You are a genius.

It's good that you are Southern too because you will already have a selection of pink garments that you can use to fool the authorities. Thumbs Up


It's a good job you're on board too then. He'll know where to go should he need crotchless pants, fluffy handcuffs or a rubber gimp suit.

Razz
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Cillit-BANG
World Chat Champion



Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:56 - 16 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought all men that go to gyms are gay Exclamation
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

phantomtek
Lil Joe Tek



Joined: 20 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:58 - 16 Sep 2006    Post subject: Re: Homosexuals in changing rooms Reply with quote

Silver wrote:
It's a good job you're on board too then. He'll know where to go should he need crotchless pants, fluffy handcuffs or a rubber gimp suit.

Razz


Hey.

Now that's not fair.

I haven't worn those things in a very long time. Shifty
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

colin1
Captain Safety



Joined: 17 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:24 - 16 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cillit-BANG wrote:
I thought all men that go to gyms are gay Exclamation


that would make a lot of sense
____________________
colin1 is officially faster than god
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Silver
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:55 - 16 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

colin1 wrote:
that would make a lot of sense


What, to blokes looking for an excuse not to go?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Cillit-BANG
World Chat Champion



Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:59 - 16 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or to those who prefer to exercise in the fresh air away from mirrors to stare at one's or otherone's finely honed man tits Very Happy

I really really don't get gyms at all.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:08 - 16 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

When i was young i went into a swimming pool in Holland and nearly died when there was men in the same changing room, you could even showr with them and the toilets where unisex. Some man even wiped off his trunks and gave me an eye full at the age of 11 Shocked no bother to anyone else.
____________________
All the breast.
Muzza on Binge:
He's too busy beating the everloving shit out of Lizzie to notice this thread has taken a turn down Drama Avenue and stopped off at the popcorn shop.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Villers
World Chat Champion



Joined: 13 Sep 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:14 - 16 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive thought about this at work. We have about 5-600 people on our plant and a fair handful have a hankering for gardening on a slant.

Its a bit strange to think that a homosexual man could be stood next to you in the shower. (Especially when you are young, handsome and athletic like myself Rolling Eyes ).

The problem comes with discrimination. The company would be shit scared to segregate incase of complaints. On the other hand you would have the pervs claiming to be gay just to get into the ladies dressing room.

I thought three changerooms would be better. Straight ladies only, straight men only and 'don't care'. Again that would have the pervs in, the biggest problem being the women wouldnt play fair and go in!!

Difficult subject! Laughing
____________________
RS125 > CBR6 > SV650S > ZX636R > GSX1300RZ Hayabusa > 06 RSVR Mille > SV1000S > Street Triple 765 RS
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

damnas
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:48 - 16 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell yeh, I'd claim to be gay!!
____________________
[CBT - Passed] [Theory - Passed] [DAS - PASSED!!!] Will dance for free motorcycle

We're the weeeeest stand, we're the weeeeest stand, we're the west stand Highbury! *sheds tear*
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Scouse
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:11 - 16 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

You must of been looking at him a fair bit to know he kept looking at you. He's probably gone home thinking that you were the one perving on him. Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
anders This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

zaknafien




Joined: 25 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:32 - 16 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah gyms, the posers paradise. Laughing
____________________
02 Firestorm.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Cillit-BANG
World Chat Champion



Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:11 - 17 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What don't you get about gyms?


Arrow Everything you can do in a gym can be done off your own back. OK, it might not be in a sissy indoor sterile environment not affected by weather so you might have to get wet/cold/uncomfortable or actually make an effort.
Arrow It is full of insecure pretty boys/girls trying to somehow better themselves.
Arrow It is full of meatheads staring at themselves pumping iron WTF Shocked In 15 years time when you just can't be arsed anymore and have found another more interesting way to fill spare time you'll look like a saggy fat bloke.
Arrow It stinks
Arrow It is a breeding ground for colds and general virus'
Arrow Being indoors means no fresh air which means you sweat like mad and you have to wipe the machines down after Mmmmm
Arrow If you lead an active life and eat healthily anyway there should be no reason to 'keep-fit', it's all a media con.
Arrow It encourages the use of anebolic steroids, protein shakes, high carb drinks, all of which nonsense is no better for your body than putting the crap in from fast food chains.
Arrow As previously mentioned, there seems to be something in the changing room air which forces men to parade round naked in a manner which is trying to say 'Look at my knob, I don't care, I'm happy with my sexuality' when in reality they are clearly not.
Arrow Finally, and most rediculous is you have to Pay LOL.

Quote:
I think you need to try one before coming out with silly comments.


I Have. They are clearly not for me Exclamation

I'm more pleased that people keep fit rather than sit on their arse 24/7 but please, you have a brain, go out and do some cycling/running/rowing/walking/gardening(can't think of a normal excuse for weight training!) in the real world, before the whole of England is developed into one big metal/concrete shed full of people 'exercising' in a false little environment. Get out and see some countryside before it all dissappears appart from revolting places like Centre-Parks which are for idiots who can't do things for themselves and prefer to be able to enjoy 'A holiday that the weather can't spoil' Please.

Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Robby
Dirty Old Man



Joined: 16 May 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:33 - 17 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The great outdoors doesn't have a well stocked weights room, staff to give advice, or air conditioning.
So fuck that.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Teamcalibra
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 07 May 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:43 - 17 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cillit-BANG - you're talking shit mate.

I presume that I am what you call a meathead .

1) Wrong. How can I weight train without weights in a park?
2) At the gym I attend we do have people who want to better themselves. There is nothing wrong with this.
3) In 15 years time I will be 42. Anything could have happened to me by then and far worse than a saggy fat bloke.
4) Try a better gym
5) Your immune system must be weak if you catch so many colds, etc. Try staying in and not mixing with people.
6) We're not asking you to lick the machines.
7) Most stupid point you have made so far. Nothing else needed.
8) Incorrect. Your are misinformed. Come back when you are more aware.
9) Don't know. I go to the gym in a tracky and after training leave to have a shower at home.
10) Why would it be free to do it?

I still find time to enjoy the countryside and take holidays. Never been to a centre parks.

Honestly you have raised some really stupid points. You're welcome to you opinion of course but they have made you sound dense. Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

phantomtek
Lil Joe Tek



Joined: 20 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:50 - 17 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway as far as I know there's always been a homosexual in changing rooms.

https://pictures.directnews.co.uk/live/photo4001287.jpg
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Fran
Traffic Copper



Joined: 20 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:12 - 17 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well there you go, peeps think that air con and paying to exercise indoors is the way to go - thats why we are so fucked! how much better would it be if peeps walked or cycled to work? rather than drive? Rolling Eyes
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Teamcalibra
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 07 May 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:26 - 17 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fran wrote:
Well there you go, peeps think that air con and paying to exercise indoors is the way to go - thats why we are so fucked! how much better would it be if peeps walked or cycled to work? rather than drive? Rolling Eyes


Some days I do cycle to work too Rolling Eyes
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

extreme3d
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:38 - 17 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fran wrote:
Well there you go, peeps think that air con and paying to exercise indoors is the way to go - thats why we are so fucked! how much better would it be if peeps walked or cycled to work? rather than drive? Rolling Eyes


Frans right, just eating healthily and walking is all you really need to do. If you have a dog even easier to do the walking side as you must then.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Handsome
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:53 - 17 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing as I'm comfortable with my sexuality, I couldn't give Two Shits if there are Homosexuals in the changing rooms.....

When I used to be a member of Fitness First I'm sure there were a few that were members as well...So what.....

Only time you need to worry is when one of them is Affectionatley known as 'Teabag'.....
____________________
Previous Bikes...Honda NSR 125 RR...Kawasaki Zephyr 550...Suzuki SV 1000 S...Yamaha FZ8...Current Bike...Suzuki GSX-R 750...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Dom
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Sep 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:12 - 17 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

extreme3d wrote:
Frans right, just eating healthily and walking is all you really need to do. If you have a dog even easier to do the walking side as you must then.


Thing is it's not necessarily about what you 'need' to do. Some people don't want to do the minimum necessary to avoid being obese, they actually want to achieve a decent level of fitness and that does take more effort than walking the dog every day.

I am not a member of a gym atm (I never have been), but when the winter shows up I think I might join one. Currently I try and get out in the evenings and go cycling but that is not easily done when it's dark by 6pm. I very nearly got ran over by someone earlier this week despite the fact I was riding perfectly safely and had a very obvious flashing red light on the back of my bike. Makes me think that doing a session at a gym might be preferable.

Quote:
If you lead an active life and eat healthily anyway there should be no reason to 'keep-fit', it's all a media con.


But how many people have no choice but to sit in front of a desk 9-5, 5 days a week? And then it's pitch black as soon as you get home for half the year. Makes an 'active life' quite a challenge, sadly.
____________________
Photos and that
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Mister James
I want to believe!



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:05 - 17 Sep 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gyms are very useful tools to get fit - I've got no problem with them as long as people don't live there!

I'm struggling to get fit again since my crash, If I spend an hour at the gym I can pace myself, do some weights when I get tired, alternate activities and generally be pro active about exercising. I'm less likely to get bored and stop working out than I would be at home, because I've had to make the effort to get changed and get to the gym in the first place.

There's no way that I'll go jogging on the streets with my current level of stamina, I'd probably collapse before I got to the end of the street, and I'd be far too self-conscious to achieve anything significant. At the gym, people expect to find unfit fatties, so in the grand scheme of things I feel a lot better because I'm better off than many of the other patrons. That might seem petty, but all sports and exercise rely on confidence and determination.

Of course I'd rather be out playing rugby or cycling up a mountain, but until I get fitter and move to a less urban area neither of those are an option.

I spend all day in a dangerous, dirty and unpleasant environment. When I come home and go to the gym, I'm actively looking for a clean, air conditioned and safe environment where all I have to do is sweat.

Dodging needles and hoodies while I stagger round the park wheezing ticks none of those boxes, so you can keep it.
____________________
>Soultrader Mister James, I bet you are a copper
>Bazza Wow. Eyes like a shithouse rat, you...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 20 years, 18 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.13 Sec - Server Load: 0.34 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 134.61 Kb