|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Louise |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Louise World Chat Champion

Joined: 22 May 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 16:23 - 08 Oct 2006 Post subject: Allergies |
 |
|
Working yesterday and the subject of allergies came up.
Whilst talking about it an order come up with 'No peas anywhere'
I rang down, and the person is 'alergic' to peas.
Ive never heard of this, or is it because they just didnt want them on there plate!
We get the normal nutt stuff come up, but cant garrentee its nutt free.
My Bro is alergic to strawberrys - I didnt know and once gave him a desert with s/berrys inside. His face wasnt a pretty picture afterwards but we laugh about it now.
Im also having a prob at the moment. Its been getting worse over the past few weeks. I used L'oreal new face/mask wash and my face started to blister slightly. (just like youve been biten)
Didnt take any notice, untill the next time. So stoped useing it
Now, everytime i wash bath/shower anything i use makes my face red and blistery for about 30 mins.
Cant be alergic to water and I need a face wash to use. Help
What weird allergies have you heard of ? |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| zaknafien |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 zaknafien

Joined: 25 Mar 2002 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Louise |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Louise World Chat Champion

Joined: 22 May 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 16:55 - 08 Oct 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Yes sorry Ive heard people are alergic to water (poor sods) but I cant be, I shower all the time.
Its just puzzling me what can be causing this to my face and only since I used that L'oreal crap  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| pwntifex |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 pwntifex World Chat Champion

Joined: 23 Aug 2006 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dragonfly |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dragonfly Super Spammer

Joined: 05 Sep 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Clanger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Clanger Stirrer

Joined: 27 May 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 16:04 - 09 Oct 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Mine are a mix of 'allergies' and 'intolerances', but Im damned if Im gonna make the two lists, but here goes: eggs, dairy (mainly cow's milk & lactose), saccharin, wheat (but not gluten), some plasters.
My friend is allergic to latex, potato peel, seeds, nuts, silerbirch tree pollen. ____________________ Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| mazz |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 mazz World Chat Champion

Joined: 16 May 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 00:38 - 10 Oct 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Try baby washes, I only use baby soaps and things like that because of allergies.
I am allergic to (some) cats, a lot of soap powders (I have to use baby soap flakes), a lot of fabric conditioners and lillies  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dazbo666 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dazbo666 World Chat Champion

Joined: 06 Jun 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 01:03 - 10 Oct 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I have an allergy to walnuts which makes my face swell and bruise - my OH claims I looked like a panda because of my bruised /black eyes the last time.
Also have a problem with apples which I didn't have when I was younger. It usually causes me to vomit soon after I've eaten any.  ____________________ 1st bike (Sept'06 - May'10) : 1991 GPZ500S / Current bike (since Nov 2009) : 2003 Suzuki Bandit 600N
Word of the day : DILLIGAF |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| lozzypop1 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 lozzypop1 Certified MILF!

Joined: 04 Jan 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 01:04 - 10 Oct 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Prawns make me resemble the elephant man.... Thats amusing!  ____________________ Funny, I used to hate being spanked as a child!
Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Rookie |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Rookie World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Feb 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 03:06 - 10 Oct 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I'm severely allergic to mosquito bites. Nothing out of the ordinary happens, except wherever I've been bitten swells up. Not like normal peoples, I remember a bad one on my lower leg once which caused the entire right hand side of the leg to swell up, went outwards about 2/3rds of an inch.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| owdamer |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 owdamer World Chat Champion
Joined: 06 Oct 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 21:30 - 11 Oct 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Girlfriend is allergic to some adhesives. Sellotape or plasters cause bad reactions. If she touches sellotape it makes her sneeze constantly, causes her eyes to water and gives her a headache. She had a ver unpleasant christmas day a couple of years ago after standing on wrapping paper and getting a bit of tape stuck under her foot.
If she puts a sticky plaster on it causes her skin to burn and blister.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 19 years, 356 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|