|
|
| Author |
Message |
| colin1 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 colin1 Captain Safety
Joined: 17 Feb 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| fatmatt |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 fatmatt Nitrous Nuisance

Joined: 20 Oct 2005 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mister James |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mister James I want to believe!

Joined: 10 Aug 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 17:53 - 12 Oct 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Cool - I'll be popping along to see that and Children of Men when I finish nights next week. I love going to the cinema in the early afternoon when there's no other fooker about! ____________________ >Soultrader Mister James, I bet you are a copper
>Bazza Wow. Eyes like a shithouse rat, you... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| WR450_geezer |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 WR450_geezer Nobody likes me

Joined: 09 Jul 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 18:31 - 12 Oct 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Absolutely amazing film. I saw it last week and was going to write a review but I forgot.
Anywho its such a good film, Its nice for us 'youngsters' who were too young when Goodfellas, Taxi Driver etc were released at the cinema still get a chance to see a Scorcesse Masterpiece.
All the characters are brilliantly acted
10/10 quickest 2.5hour film I've seen
WR ____________________ Siggi, ''Fack, having Daz around is like living next door to PC-World, with a hole in the wall.'' |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| colin1 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 colin1 Captain Safety
Joined: 17 Feb 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mister James |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mister James I want to believe!

Joined: 10 Aug 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 19 years, 362 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|