Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Departed is a good movie. Go see it.Scorsese,Nicholson,etc

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

colin1
Captain Safety



Joined: 17 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:20 - 12 Oct 2006    Post subject: Departed is a good movie. Go see it.Scorsese,Nicholson,etc Reply with quote

I just watched it. Not sure what I was expecting. Possibly that scorsese wasnt any good anymore.

Well he is still good. Great characters, Great story, Great dialogue, Great action.

Im not gonna spoil it by saying what happens, but its a great movie, so go see it.
____________________
colin1 is officially faster than god
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

fatmatt
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 20 Oct 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:49 - 12 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

planning to go next week Very Happy

looks like a bloody good film Very Happy
____________________
https://www.flickr.com/photos/matthewtomsphotography/
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mister James
I want to believe!



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:53 - 12 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs Up

Cool - I'll be popping along to see that and Children of Men when I finish nights next week. I love going to the cinema in the early afternoon when there's no other fooker about!
____________________
>Soultrader Mister James, I bet you are a copper
>Bazza Wow. Eyes like a shithouse rat, you...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

WR450_geezer
Nobody likes me



Joined: 09 Jul 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:31 - 12 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely amazing film. I saw it last week and was going to write a review but I forgot.

Anywho its such a good film, Its nice for us 'youngsters' who were too young when Goodfellas, Taxi Driver etc were released at the cinema still get a chance to see a Scorcesse Masterpiece.

All the characters are brilliantly acted Thumbs Up

10/10 quickest 2.5hour film I've seen Thumbs Up

WR
____________________
Siggi, ''Fack, having Daz around is like living next door to PC-World, with a hole in the wall.''
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

colin1
Captain Safety



Joined: 17 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:49 - 12 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one thing I'd say is its not as stylish as some of his other movies. Its more of a thriller. A guy at work is gonna lend me the foreign move its based on 'Internal Affairs'. So I'm looking forward to that.
____________________
colin1 is officially faster than god
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mister James
I want to believe!



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:08 - 12 Oct 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infernal Affairs? The HK movie? It's ok, as these things go.
____________________
>Soultrader Mister James, I bet you are a copper
>Bazza Wow. Eyes like a shithouse rat, you...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 362 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 0.51 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 47.97 Kb