|
|
| Author |
Message |
| funmonkee |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 funmonkee Super Spammer

Joined: 27 May 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:36 - 06 Dec 2006 Post subject: I need some advice... |
 |
|
I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice on what could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.
The usual signs... phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.
My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."
I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she
wasn't in a taxi?
I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.
Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.
I decided I was going to park my VMax next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my bike, that I noticed that the valve cover on my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil.
Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?
sorry wrong place to post! but the main forum seems a bit giggle-less these days ____________________ **** Don't ride faster than your angel can fly Get this Free Space
The democratically elected Mod of the Scottish Section - The Peoples Choice[b] |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Sephiroth |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Sephiroth World Chat Champion
Joined: 09 Apr 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:37 - 06 Dec 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Made my laugh  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| funmonkee |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 funmonkee Super Spammer

Joined: 27 May 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Sephiroth |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Sephiroth World Chat Champion
Joined: 09 Apr 2006 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| funmonkee |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 funmonkee Super Spammer

Joined: 27 May 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:46 - 06 Dec 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Erm not really a very fast bike. I'd say very quick off the mark for a 20 year old bike. Has bags of character though and standard or tastefully mod'd bikes are lovely. I had my 97 from last April and killed the engine this April/May (piston thru the front casing...long story). Currently got a 99 carbon edition; had to get the engine rebuilt by a couple of guys on the Scottish section I do like my Vmaxii.. Corners are interesting btw,,,but not as bad as the popular myths  ____________________ **** Don't ride faster than your angel can fly Get this Free Space
The democratically elected Mod of the Scottish Section - The Peoples Choice[b] |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| gadfium |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 gadfium Trackday Trickster

Joined: 30 Jul 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:46 - 06 Dec 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Quality post VMax.dude  ____________________ Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing, become nothing. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| andrea |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 andrea World Chat Champion
Joined: 26 Feb 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:35 - 07 Dec 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Very good  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| extreme3d |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 extreme3d World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Dec 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 00:46 - 07 Dec 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Just what this section needed Made me smile  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| wristjob |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 wristjob World Chat Champion
Joined: 30 Sep 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Rawker |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Rawker World Chat Champion

Joined: 22 Sep 2006 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| brianmcewan.co.uk |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 brianmcewan.co.uk Brolly Dolly

Joined: 25 May 2006 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 03:53 - 07 Dec 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Brilliant, nice timing at the end where it comes to the girpping part  ____________________ Kawasaki Z1000 '05
Honda Fireblade 954 '03 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| lozzypop1 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 lozzypop1 Certified MILF!

Joined: 04 Jan 2006 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| quacker_boy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 quacker_boy Cuddle Bitch

Joined: 06 Sep 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| NicM |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 NicM World Chat Champion

Joined: 28 Sep 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| funmonkee |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 funmonkee Super Spammer

Joined: 27 May 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 15:28 - 07 Dec 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| keokai |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 keokai Renault 5 Driver

Joined: 04 Sep 2006 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 18:18 - 07 Dec 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
thats class  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| irving |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 irving Traffic Copper
Joined: 02 Oct 2006 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Duckyboos |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Duckyboos Traffic Copper

Joined: 06 Jul 2006 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| sagiliam |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 sagiliam Could Be A Chat Bot

Joined: 26 Mar 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 21:23 - 07 Dec 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Lol..still chuckling. Forgive me retardedness but are you being serious?!
Edit...er probly shud of read the whole post before replying.
"My mum sent this to me a few months back!"
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| funmonkee |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 funmonkee Super Spammer

Joined: 27 May 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 21:27 - 07 Dec 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| sagiliam |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 sagiliam Could Be A Chat Bot

Joined: 26 Mar 2006 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 19 years, 307 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|