|
|
| Author |
Message |
| MIKEY B |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MIKEY B Crazy Courier

Joined: 12 Apr 2002 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| andrew |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 andrew Mister Road Rage
Joined: 03 Feb 2002 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 17:26 - 06 Aug 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
I post on loads of chat sites, BCF is me favourite though  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Deano |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Deano World Chat Champion

Joined: 17 Feb 2003 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MIKEY B |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MIKEY B Crazy Courier

Joined: 12 Apr 2002 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MIKEY B |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MIKEY B Crazy Courier

Joined: 12 Apr 2002 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 17:33 - 06 Aug 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
Your link doesnt work Dean!!!!
 ____________________ GSXR 1000 K3 "Silver Bullet"
Yamaha XS 650 Hardtail bobber |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Major_Grooves |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Major_Grooves The Doctor

Joined: 10 May 2002 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 18:11 - 06 Aug 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
I look at Visordown but I've never posted (I'm a lurker).
I've just joined an MSN group for CBs so I post there.
Wow its hot and an afternoon pint makes it difficult to type!  ____________________ About me|@Major_Grooves|My company|Digg|Flickr |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ste |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ste Not Work Safe

Joined: 01 Sep 2002 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 18:15 - 06 Aug 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
too many
Bikechatforums.com
visordown.com
mcnninjas.co.uk
r6 message net not sure of url off top of head)
zx6r.com
stuntlife.com gets read every so often
and other places if someone posts a link to a thread  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| WildGoose |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 WildGoose White Van Man

Joined: 21 Mar 2002 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:24 - 06 Aug 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
this one
400greybike read, but dont post often
cbr250.com - useful bunch of aussies that know everything about foetal fireblades  ____________________ So in other words, he stopped you for being flagrantly in posession of a motorcycle in direct contravention of the Hippies, Darkies and People Whose Face I Don't Like The Look of (Police Powers) Act. 1976 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Scotty |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Scotty Scooter Boi
Joined: 31 Jul 2002 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ste |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ste Not Work Safe

Joined: 01 Sep 2002 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 23:40 - 06 Aug 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| TiN |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 TiN Pocket Tin

Joined: 14 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 00:09 - 07 Aug 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
CBRClub.co.uk
CBR600.org.uk
400Greybike
rrzone.com ____________________ TiN
dotgems.net |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Annabella |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Annabella Like a person, only smaller

Joined: 03 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 00:12 - 07 Aug 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
Just here and greybike....
Though I did start peeking into MCN for a bit when I had the uni connection (which helpfully kept crashing ).
Definately this is the best forum.  ____________________ Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell!
www.bikepics.com/members/bella |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ste |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ste Not Work Safe

Joined: 01 Sep 2002 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Annabella |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Annabella Like a person, only smaller

Joined: 03 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 00:16 - 07 Aug 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
Very true. It is awful. Hence why I no longer bother. Plus I feel like I'm spending half my life on Autotrader, Biketrader and estate agents sites  ____________________ Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell!
www.bikepics.com/members/bella |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Kickstart |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Kickstart The Oracle

Joined: 04 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| alliamc |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 alliamc Nearly there...

Joined: 04 Jun 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 12:08 - 07 Aug 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
you realise this is great advertising for other bike chat sites (I'm about to go check out Visordown) ____________________ Alli x
https://www.bikepics.com/members/alliamc/ |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| PsychoHippy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 PsychoHippy Jammy Git

Joined: 02 Jul 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 03:11 - 08 Aug 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
I only bother with this one, even then I don't seem to have enough time to keep up!
I really must stop having a life and try to spend more time on my PC  ____________________ I spend all my money on bikes and beer, the rest I simply waste! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Hex |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Hex Party Boy

Joined: 04 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 09:36 - 08 Aug 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 23 years, 57 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|