Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Other.....

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

MIKEY B
Crazy Courier



Joined: 12 Apr 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:17 - 06 Aug 2003    Post subject: Other..... Reply with quote

....sites.

How many of you guys are traitors (not a pop at anyone, coz everyone has other interests!) and are members of other Chat Sites???!!!!

I have been known to post the occasional message on other sites but that is because they are based at streetfighters, (which I am really interested in at the moment) but on the whole this is the main site I post on.

How about you???

Mike.
____________________
GSXR 1000 K3 "Silver Bullet"
Yamaha XS 650 Hardtail bobber
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

andrew
Mister Road Rage



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:26 - 06 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

I post on loads of chat sites, BCF is me favourite though Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Deano
World Chat Champion



Joined: 17 Feb 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:32 - 06 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really, I thought it was www.howtotartyourbikeup.com


meh this place is fave due to the fact I dont get on with others like I do on here.
____________________
Dean Stone #777
EMRA 2012 final standings, Formula 600s 3rd, Superstock 600s 3rd.
www.triplesevenracing.co.uk: www.ljmotorcyclerepairs.co.uk www.gettaylored.co.uk BN RaceScience, Now officially run out of money to carry on racing Sad
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MIKEY B
Crazy Courier



Joined: 12 Apr 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:32 - 06 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just in case anybody misunderstands (sorry been in the pub all afternoon!!) I meant bike chat sites.

I must admit there are no other sites with a funnier bunch of people on it than here!!!

Mike.
____________________
GSXR 1000 K3 "Silver Bullet"
Yamaha XS 650 Hardtail bobber
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

MIKEY B
Crazy Courier



Joined: 12 Apr 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:33 - 06 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your link doesnt work Dean!!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
____________________
GSXR 1000 K3 "Silver Bullet"
Yamaha XS 650 Hardtail bobber
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Major_Grooves
The Doctor



Joined: 10 May 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:11 - 06 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

I look at Visordown but I've never posted (I'm a lurker).

I've just joined an MSN group for CBs so I post there.

Wow its hot and an afternoon pint makes it difficult to type! Cool
____________________
About me|@Major_Grooves|My company|Digg|Flickr
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe



Joined: 01 Sep 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:15 - 06 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes too many Smile

Bikechatforums.com
visordown.com
mcnninjas.co.uk
r6 message net not sure of url off top of head)
zx6r.com
stuntlife.com gets read every so often
and other places if someone posts a link to a thread Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

WildGoose
White Van Man



Joined: 21 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:24 - 06 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

this one

400greybike read, but dont post often
cbr250.com - useful bunch of aussies that know everything about foetal fireblades Very Happy
____________________
So in other words, he stopped you for being flagrantly in posession of a motorcycle in direct contravention of the Hippies, Darkies and People Whose Face I Don't Like The Look of (Police Powers) Act. 1976
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Scotty
Scooter Boi



Joined: 31 Jul 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:33 - 06 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just this one really
A Scooter one occasinally.

And a midlanders bike one (most people from the bassets pole area down the road)
but i've lost the link and can't be bothered to find it again.

By far this one has the best atmosphere / help (keith) / and meets
____________________
Regards
Scott
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe



Joined: 01 Sep 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:40 - 06 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scotty wrote:

A Scooter one occasinally.


We know all about you and your scooter forum Razz Razz

Hell, I'm even banned from it! Confused
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

TiN
Pocket Tin



Joined: 14 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:09 - 07 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBRClub.co.uk
CBR600.org.uk
400Greybike
rrzone.com
____________________
TiN
dotgems.net
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:12 - 07 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just here and greybike....

Though I did start peeking into MCN for a bit when I had the uni connection (which helpfully kept crashing Sad ).


Definately this is the best forum. Very Happy
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe



Joined: 01 Sep 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:14 - 07 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN forum is bad. Impossible to navigate easily, and full of stupid remarks and comments imho
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:16 - 07 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very true. It is awful. Hence why I no longer bother. Plus I feel like I'm spending half my life on Autotrader, Biketrader and estate agents sites Shocked
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Kickstart
The Oracle



Joined: 04 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:59 - 07 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Go onto Visordown a fair amount, plus an FZ board and a couple of Aprilia boards

All the best

Keith
____________________
Traxpics, track day and racing photographs - Bimota Forum - Bike performance / thrust graphs for choosing gearing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

alliamc
Nearly there...



Joined: 04 Jun 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:08 - 07 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

you realise this is great advertising for other bike chat sites (I'm about to go check out Visordown)
____________________
Alli x
https://www.bikepics.com/members/alliamc/
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

PsychoHippy
Jammy Git



Joined: 02 Jul 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 03:11 - 08 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only bother with this one, even then I don't seem to have enough time to keep up!
I really must stop having a life and try to spend more time on my PC Shocked
____________________
I spend all my money on bikes and beer, the rest I simply waste!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Hex
Party Boy



Joined: 04 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:36 - 08 Aug 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just this one.

Stephen wrote:
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes too many Smile
...
stuntlife.com gets read every so often


Read that and at first I thought it said stuntedlife.com. Laughing

(Not that I can talk much like Laughing )
____________________
The BCF's very own Party boy! Though he's getting old and feeling it!
Monkey hanger, Born and bred
My little photo portfolio
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 23 years, 57 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.10 Sec - Server Load: 1.72 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 99.47 Kb