|
|
| Author |
Message |
| LustyLew |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 LustyLew World Chat Champion

Joined: 19 Apr 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 12:55 - 27 Apr 2007 Post subject: A+ & Network + |
 |
|
Hiya,
Does anyone ahve a copy of the study material for the A+ and Network+ courses?
I really dont think I need to know that much for the A+ but would like to go throgh the manuals etc before I consider paying for the exam...
Cheers! ____________________ Like a Yorkie - I'm not for the girls  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Jamie. |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Jamie. World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Dec 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 13:17 - 27 Apr 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
I cant help you with the stuff your after, But I will give you some advice, the A+ is simple and not too much to worry about there if you keep doing practice questions a lot of the same questions come up on the exam.
As for the network+ only about 3 of the practice questions I done came up, Your better learning your stuff properly for this one, I thought I had failed when I realised there was no familar questions
Good luck  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| R1stu |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 R1stu Shrek!

Joined: 12 Mar 2003 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 13:19 - 27 Apr 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
I got all the training dvds and a book! ca do you a copy of the discs for a few quid if intrested (About 2-3 dvds) also got some links to online practice tests I ca dig out for ya! ____________________ Carbon closet tart! https://www.bikepics.com/members/r6stuk/02r6/
Stolen bike. 2000 R1: https://www.bikepics.com/members/r6stuk/00r1/
Current bike 1991 Honda ST1100 Pan European, 1986 Honda cb350sg (Finished) |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| fuzz |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 fuzz World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 Mar 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| R1stu |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 R1stu Shrek!

Joined: 12 Mar 2003 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| fuzz |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 fuzz World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 Mar 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 16:31 - 28 Apr 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Yeah I want to do CEH too, but I reckon if I do Security+ first it would be a big help. ____________________ https://www.bikepics.com/members/fuzzbcf/
Bikes: '99 NSR125R, '00 SV650S, K1 GSX-R600, '97 CB500, K3 SV1000S, '16 VFR800 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Jamie. |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Jamie. World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Dec 2005 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 19 years, 160 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|