Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


A+ & Network +

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

LustyLew
World Chat Champion



Joined: 19 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:55 - 27 Apr 2007    Post subject: A+ & Network + Reply with quote

Hiya,

Does anyone ahve a copy of the study material for the A+ and Network+ courses?

I really dont think I need to know that much for the A+ but would like to go throgh the manuals etc before I consider paying for the exam...

Cheers!
____________________
Like a Yorkie - I'm not for the girls Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jamie.
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:17 - 27 Apr 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant help you with the stuff your after, But I will give you some advice, the A+ is simple and not too much to worry about there if you keep doing practice questions a lot of the same questions come up on the exam.

As for the network+ only about 3 of the practice questions I done came up, Your better learning your stuff properly for this one, I thought I had failed when I realised there was no familar questions Laughing

Good luck Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

R1stu
Shrek!



Joined: 12 Mar 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:19 - 27 Apr 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got all the training dvds and a book! ca do you a copy of the discs for a few quid if intrested (About 2-3 dvds) also got some links to online practice tests I ca dig out for ya!
____________________
Carbon closet tart! https://www.bikepics.com/members/r6stuk/02r6/
Stolen bike. 2000 R1: https://www.bikepics.com/members/r6stuk/00r1/
Current bike 1991 Honda ST1100 Pan European, 1986 Honda cb350sg (Finished)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

fuzz
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 Mar 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:30 - 27 Apr 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.markscomputerguide.co.uk/aplusstuff.htm
https://www.markscomputerguide.co.uk/nplusstuff.htm
https://www.passitnow.com/comptia

Just completed Server+ myself. Looking to do either Security+ or CCNA next, unless I decide to take the exam for mac desktop support I did around Christmas Thinking

@Jamie - ahh, so you're one of them that passes by memorising questions then?
____________________
https://www.bikepics.com/members/fuzzbcf/
Bikes: '99 NSR125R, '00 SV650S, K1 GSX-R600, '97 CB500, K3 SV1000S, '16 VFR800
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

R1stu
Shrek!



Joined: 12 Mar 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:49 - 27 Apr 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

fuzz wrote:


Just completed Server+ myself. Looking to do either Security+ or CCNA next, unless I decide to take the exam for mac desktop support I did around Christmas Thinking


I was going to do CCNA as workpaying for it! prob going to the the CEH course now and just do the exam for CCNA as I have all the training materials and tools.
____________________
Carbon closet tart! https://www.bikepics.com/members/r6stuk/02r6/
Stolen bike. 2000 R1: https://www.bikepics.com/members/r6stuk/00r1/
Current bike 1991 Honda ST1100 Pan European, 1986 Honda cb350sg (Finished)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

fuzz
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 Mar 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:31 - 28 Apr 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I want to do CEH too, but I reckon if I do Security+ first it would be a big help.
____________________
https://www.bikepics.com/members/fuzzbcf/
Bikes: '99 NSR125R, '00 SV650S, K1 GSX-R600, '97 CB500, K3 SV1000S, '16 VFR800
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jamie.
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:50 - 02 May 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@Jamie - ahh, so you're one of them that passes by memorising questions then?


lol, If you want to pass do lots of practice questions as a lot of them come up on the actual exam. But I dont think you could pass purely on doing practice questions and memorizing the questions/answers.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 160 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.93 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 53.78 Kb