Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


RIP Jimmy Catmando... :(

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Yoko
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:42 - 12 Sep 2007    Post subject: RIP Jimmy Catmando... :( Reply with quote

When I first got with my ex we rescued a very sweet cat from some evil friends of hers, they kept him locked in a flat and threw things at him.

We took him from them with a plan of giving him to the cat rehoming people, but about 5 mins after getting him we fell in love with him and decided it was too good to give away.

For a year he had the best time of his life, going out at all hours, sleeping where he likes, chasing ladies and dealing cat nip...

Last night my ex rang me in tears saying Jimmy Catmando had been killed by a car. He was 18 months old Sad

Hes gone to scratch his maker Twisted Evil

Heres a few pics for all yee cat lovers.
____________________
Sheep Shagger
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Dazbo666
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:49 - 12 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cute puss! RIP
____________________
1st bike (Sept'06 - May'10) : 1991 GPZ500S / Current bike (since Nov 2009) : 2003 Suzuki Bandit 600N
Word of the day : DILLIGAF
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:12 - 12 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad Sorry to hear that. Rip kitty.
____________________
All the breast.
Muzza on Binge:
He's too busy beating the everloving shit out of Lizzie to notice this thread has taken a turn down Drama Avenue and stopped off at the popcorn shop.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

rezzin
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Jul 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:43 - 12 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

RIP kitty. Crying or Very sad
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Misc
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Aug 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:37 - 12 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that, RIP kitty.

Will you be getting another?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

.Chris.
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:38 - 12 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, that's a really sad story Crying or Very sad

I adore cats, ours is 15 years old.
____________________
Chris
1985 Kawasaki Z550F
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Harold_Shand
World Chat Champion



Joined: 07 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:44 - 12 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cats are REALLY prone to getting run over, nothing you can do about it. Better that he had his time being loved than being locked up. I hope you or your ex manage to house another one, plenty of cats out there that need caring owners.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:45 - 12 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw Jimmy *hugs*
Crying or Very sad
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Yoko
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:08 - 12 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea I've not gotten too upset about it as I know cats are nuts. Theres no way you can keep them like dogs and not let them out.

I've seen him a few times playing chicken with cars so it was only a matter of time. I can only hope it was quick and he wasnt left laying in the gutter dying in agony Sad

Poor old Jimmy he was such a character.

I'd love to get a cat but I live in a house share so its a big fat no especially as I'm soon to be joining the army.

I got a txt from my ex though saying she would get another one Thumbs Up
____________________
Sheep Shagger
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

.....
Quote Me Happy



Joined: 15 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:18 - 12 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yoko wrote:
I got a txt from my ex though saying she would get another one Thumbs Up


Did you tell her to go back to her house on whore island?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

D O G
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:35 - 12 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's harsh mate - gotta love dem kitties.

Mine regularly goes outside and lies down on the road - I do worry that he's going to get squished. Sad

At least he lived a proper cats life - right until the death.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Yoko
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:39 - 12 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe wrote:
Yoko wrote:
I got a txt from my ex though saying she would get another one Thumbs Up


Did you tell her to go back to her house on whore island?


LOL no thats the ex ex Laughing this ex didnt go messing about, I think!
____________________
Sheep Shagger
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Johnny GSX-R
World Chat Champion



Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:09 - 12 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

RIP kitty cat..

He was a spitting image of my 'Puddles'.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

leiba1
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 27 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:24 - 12 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor liddle poody tat. RIP
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Duckyboos
Traffic Copper



Joined: 06 Jul 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:52 - 12 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's so sad. RIP Kitty Karma

I worry about my Kitty runnin around out there on her own. I never thought I'd get so attached but I have, and if anything happpened to her I'd be distraught. It's not so much that I'd miss her, I just can't stand the thought of her in any pain. She's such a delicate little flower.

Nice to hear she might make home for another l'il kitty though, I'd have brought them all home from the RSPCA if I could!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Yoko
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:58 - 12 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm more of a dog person but I feel the same if i look round the dog kennels.

Last time I went I felt quite choked seeing them all behind glass Sad
____________________
Sheep Shagger
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:04 - 12 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get a ferret. They are like kittens and never grow up.
____________________
Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Duckyboos
Traffic Copper



Joined: 06 Jul 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:25 - 12 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

It took me over two weeks to choose in the end, and I had to ask them to give me the one that they'd find hardest to rehome. Kitty'd been there for months, and she was just an ordinary black kitty with green eyes who didn't make much noise and so everyone walked past her.

She was a perfect choice though. I've turned this "nocturnal hunting animal" into a little sweetheart who sleeps on my bed at night and purrs loudly in my ear "when it's time to get up" (usually not much past 4am!). She has this highly amusing 'being cheeky' look - with mad Itchy & Scratchy eyes and her fangs pokin out of her mouth. She has a different squeak for most things, like 'where are you????' ... 'where's my T?'... 'is that a cosy lap I can see?' ... and 'I need to go outside to make a sausage' Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:09 - 13 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black cats are cute, I tried to stroke her with my curser out of habit.
____________________
Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 25 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.13 Sec - Server Load: 0.73 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 101.62 Kb