|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Yoko |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Yoko Brolly Dolly

Joined: 25 Feb 2007 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 17:42 - 12 Sep 2007 Post subject: RIP Jimmy Catmando... :( |
 |
|
When I first got with my ex we rescued a very sweet cat from some evil friends of hers, they kept him locked in a flat and threw things at him.
We took him from them with a plan of giving him to the cat rehoming people, but about 5 mins after getting him we fell in love with him and decided it was too good to give away.
For a year he had the best time of his life, going out at all hours, sleeping where he likes, chasing ladies and dealing cat nip...
Last night my ex rang me in tears saying Jimmy Catmando had been killed by a car. He was 18 months old
Hes gone to scratch his maker
Heres a few pics for all yee cat lovers. ____________________ Sheep Shagger |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dazbo666 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dazbo666 World Chat Champion

Joined: 06 Jun 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 17:49 - 12 Sep 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Cute puss! RIP ____________________ 1st bike (Sept'06 - May'10) : 1991 GPZ500S / Current bike (since Nov 2009) : 2003 Suzuki Bandit 600N
Word of the day : DILLIGAF |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dragonfly |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dragonfly Super Spammer

Joined: 05 Sep 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 18:12 - 12 Sep 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Sorry to hear that. Rip kitty. ____________________ All the breast.
Muzza on Binge:
He's too busy beating the everloving shit out of Lizzie to notice this thread has taken a turn down Drama Avenue and stopped off at the popcorn shop. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| rezzin |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 rezzin World Chat Champion
Joined: 20 Jul 2007 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 18:43 - 12 Sep 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
RIP kitty.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Misc |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Misc World Chat Champion
Joined: 15 Aug 2005 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| .Chris. |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 .Chris. World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Jun 2007 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 20:38 - 12 Sep 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Aww, that's a really sad story
I adore cats, ours is 15 years old. ____________________ Chris
1985 Kawasaki Z550F |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Harold_Shand |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Harold_Shand World Chat Champion

Joined: 07 Jun 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| hellkat |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 hellkat Super Spammer

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:45 - 12 Sep 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Aw Jimmy *hugs*
 ____________________ Not nearly as interesting in real life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Yoko |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Yoko Brolly Dolly

Joined: 25 Feb 2007 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 21:08 - 12 Sep 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Yea I've not gotten too upset about it as I know cats are nuts. Theres no way you can keep them like dogs and not let them out.
I've seen him a few times playing chicken with cars so it was only a matter of time. I can only hope it was quick and he wasnt left laying in the gutter dying in agony
Poor old Jimmy he was such a character.
I'd love to get a cat but I live in a house share so its a big fat no especially as I'm soon to be joining the army.
I got a txt from my ex though saying she would get another one  ____________________ Sheep Shagger |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ..... |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ..... Quote Me Happy
Joined: 15 Jan 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| D O G |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 D O G World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Dec 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 21:35 - 12 Sep 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
That's harsh mate - gotta love dem kitties.
Mine regularly goes outside and lies down on the road - I do worry that he's going to get squished.
At least he lived a proper cats life - right until the death. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Yoko |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Yoko Brolly Dolly

Joined: 25 Feb 2007 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Johnny GSX-R |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Johnny GSX-R World Chat Champion

Joined: 14 Feb 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| leiba1 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 leiba1 Trackday Trickster

Joined: 27 Apr 2007 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Duckyboos |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Duckyboos Traffic Copper

Joined: 06 Jul 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:52 - 12 Sep 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
That's so sad. RIP Kitty
I worry about my Kitty runnin around out there on her own. I never thought I'd get so attached but I have, and if anything happpened to her I'd be distraught. It's not so much that I'd miss her, I just can't stand the thought of her in any pain. She's such a delicate little flower.
Nice to hear she might make home for another l'il kitty though, I'd have brought them all home from the RSPCA if I could! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Yoko |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Yoko Brolly Dolly

Joined: 25 Feb 2007 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 22:58 - 12 Sep 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
I'm more of a dog person but I feel the same if i look round the dog kennels.
Last time I went I felt quite choked seeing them all behind glass  ____________________ Sheep Shagger |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ariel Badger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ariel Badger Super Spammer

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Duckyboos |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Duckyboos Traffic Copper

Joined: 06 Jul 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:25 - 12 Sep 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
It took me over two weeks to choose in the end, and I had to ask them to give me the one that they'd find hardest to rehome. Kitty'd been there for months, and she was just an ordinary black kitty with green eyes who didn't make much noise and so everyone walked past her.
She was a perfect choice though. I've turned this "nocturnal hunting animal" into a little sweetheart who sleeps on my bed at night and purrs loudly in my ear "when it's time to get up" (usually not much past 4am!). She has this highly amusing 'being cheeky' look - with mad Itchy & Scratchy eyes and her fangs pokin out of her mouth. She has a different squeak for most things, like 'where are you????' ... 'where's my T?'... 'is that a cosy lap I can see?' ... and 'I need to go outside to make a sausage'  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ariel Badger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ariel Badger Super Spammer

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 19 years, 25 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|