|
|
| Author |
Message |
| c_dug |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 c_dug Super Spammer

Joined: 04 Sep 2007 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| killa |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 killa Won't Shut Up

Joined: 18 Oct 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:33 - 15 Nov 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Simply...another BCF bandwagon, run by some established members and carried on by the N00bz.
I have no idea what the problem is, i really have better things to be doing with my time then hunting Jamie posts.
He's a nice lad.
 ____________________ Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
Bike:- Yamaha TRX850 | Killas Biking History | Killas Gaming History | Killas autmotive history |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| NinaMarie |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 NinaMarie Brolly Dolly

Joined: 04 May 2007 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 02:01 - 15 Nov 2007 Post subject: Re: i dont get it? |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Jamie S |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Jamie S World Chat Champion

Joined: 28 Dec 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 02:10 - 15 Nov 2007 Post subject: Re: i dont get it? |
 |
|
| c_dug wrote: | anybody care to explain? or even better does Jamie care to explain? |
I personally don't know to be totally honest pal, a lot of it revolves around people not believing a 15 year old can have a nicer bike than them, I put a lot of hard work in to my bikes and am extremely proud of them, , I think people find it hard to understand why on earth a 15 year old would even be interested in classic bikes ect , I have been in to bikes since I was 6/7 , first bike was a 1980 Yamaha TY80 trials , had to many bikes to list since then , but in that time I have learnt how to fix them my self and how to sort problems on them to the best of my ability's.
I don't go to school as I go kicked out a year and 2 months ago , I have a lot of spare time and spent quite a lot of time on here , I think it's a really great place.
I will admit to having a short fuse.
I don't think that when I first joined I did my self any favors by using " Text style" speech , I do Honestly try my best now and in the past year that I have been coming on bcf I have vastly improved my spelling capability's , all again down to this site , I'll tell you one thing I wouldn't of learn as much in school as I have on here that's for sure , I hated school and all I wanted to do when I was there was come home and work on my bikes , After a lot of times coming home early, IE disappearing half way through the day they finally had enough of me when I punched a teacher and sent me packing.
I currently go to college one day a week and that is increasing up to two next week , doing an engineering/ agricultural and tractor maintenance course. ( get to drive big tractor's , woohoo )
I do have a few problems that I'm not going to go in to to much detail about as I have said about them in the past , on I will mention though is that fact that I have ADHD and thus means I have the tendency to go way off topic from time to time. (A Bit like this post then I suppose. )
I think things are a lot better now pal than they used to be , if you think I get treated badly now , go have a quick search in fights and flame wars and you will see it used to be a lot worse.
I don't mean to upset or annoy anyone here, but often do.
Some of the people who know me properly , Ie have met me like teaman and Queen of string will tell you that I'm quite a nice person in real life , just sometimes struggle to get what I want to say across properly with out offending people.
Also people who talk to me on msn, like mcgee , killa , fenton , shleppy , lozzy, phil_g, mattsprat ect ect will know that when in the situation were I can explain properly what I mean that I am able to get what I want to say across much better than on here.
I used to be obsessed with Karma as well , but have given up on that job now as it is boring.
If any one would like to point out any "bad" things that I still do, would you be so kind as to point them out to me , with out making this thread in to a F+FW.
I would really like to get on with every one on here so if I do something that annoys you or pisses you off ect !PLEASE! tell me, how else am I supposed to learn, weather that be via Pm, msn ([email protected]) or a post in this thread, thats up to you.
Sorry about rambling on a bit but I though I best just clear up a few things to begin with.
Ps , I'm tired and have probably just posted a load of tripe , will check what I have wrote with a clear head in the morning so forgive me till then.

Last edited by Jamie S on 18:22 - 15 Nov 2007; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| bob a |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 bob a World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Aug 2006 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Kwaks |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Kwaks I'm not a fast rider

Joined: 28 Jan 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 08:01 - 15 Nov 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
IMO Jamie is ok, he posts when he has something to say that can add to the discussion, and his posts are legible, showing he does put in some efforts.
The Jamie bashing was when he was new here, and felt compelled to post in every single post, even if it was just to say lol. His spelling was all over the place and punctuation pretty random. He also brought some of it on by downrating anyone who disagreed with him, so often got got up in his own karma wars.
As I said he has come on leaps and bounds (as he admits himself) and now you only get the occasional post in the wrong place & time, last I can remember was in the Luke VFR 'gone before his time' Hoax, so well done young man because we can all see that you are making immense efforts to conform to some of societys base rules  ____________________ Fallen Angel "Nae sniffing my seat now!!!!! "
www.cliqueycuntsmcc.co.uk
I AM NOT A FAST RIDER!!!!!!!!! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ram_doom |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ram_doom World Chat Champion

Joined: 25 Mar 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 08:14 - 15 Nov 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
I think what fucked most people off, was some of the dodgy/wrong advice he gave out in the workshop and general bike chat. Clearly he's shaping up to be a pretty decent bloke nowadays, and is definately starting to fit in  ____________________ TL1000s, KDX200 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Blau Zedong |
This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
|
 Blau Zedong Banned

Joined: 26 Jun 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 09:30 - 15 Nov 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Aye, Stokesy is ok
The difference is he's made an effort to improve and fit in, whereas certain other members continue to post at a poor level then have the cheek to bitch about poor karma. ____________________ 18:54:48 Rob Fzs: jews don't give away stuff for free
18:54:59 Rob Fzs: unless its their clothes/ hair/ golden teeth |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| jackw72 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 jackw72 World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Nov 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 09:55 - 15 Nov 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Legend.  ____________________ 08/11/2007 A2 Passed.
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K3
Rapid Training passed |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Jamie S |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Jamie S World Chat Champion

Joined: 28 Dec 2006 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| truslack |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 truslack World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Apr 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 16:55 - 15 Nov 2007 Post subject: Re: i dont get it? |
 |
|
| jamie stokes wrote: |
Also people who talk to me on msn, like mcgee , killa , fenton , shleppy , lozzy, phil_g ect ect |
What about me?
Though the conversation about relative tyre pressures did get a bit heated - mainly because I hadn't had a decent argument in ages
Jamie's alright! Though does have a tendancy to wander.
(and if you think his paint on the Ariel is crap, you shoulda seen my RS!) ____________________ Current: Suzuki RG 125 Gamma, Honda H100, Triumph Tiger 800XC, Suzuki SV650 (minitwin) |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mr.Everready |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mr.Everready World Chat Champion

Joined: 28 Mar 2003 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 16:59 - 15 Nov 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Nice, well written reply Jamie.  ____________________ the undemocratically unelected mod of the Scottish section |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Jamie S |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Jamie S World Chat Champion

Joined: 28 Dec 2006 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ben. |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ben. World Chat Champion

Joined: 10 Jul 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 17:06 - 15 Nov 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
jamie seems like a nice bloke, hes very easy to bait into an argument ive noticed.
Some people like you and some don't, thats life. ____________________ follow my racing season
Race bike - R6
Road bike - sv650 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| killa |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 killa Won't Shut Up

Joined: 18 Oct 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dragonfly |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dragonfly Super Spammer

Joined: 05 Sep 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 11:33 - 16 Nov 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Ask jamie a question and he will always answer and be helpful and polite. His grammar is bloody better than mine and has enough guts to come back to this forum when people are particularly nasty about things like his person appearance which is immature and he is the one who is 15 and them older. I don't know why he gets so much shit I think some where think a 15 year old is an easy target and the rest jump on a bandwagon. Makes the older ones look pathetic form my view though. ____________________ All the breast.
Muzza on Binge:
He's too busy beating the everloving shit out of Lizzie to notice this thread has taken a turn down Drama Avenue and stopped off at the popcorn shop. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| LeeR |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 LeeR World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Dec 2006 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| craigie b |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 craigie b Citizen Smith

Joined: 26 Jul 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 12:29 - 16 Nov 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| jackw72 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 jackw72 World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Nov 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 13:06 - 16 Nov 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
We need badges and logos for the S.A.S
 ____________________ 08/11/2007 A2 Passed.
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K3
Rapid Training passed |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 18 years, 327 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|