|
|
| Author |
Message |
| skippy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 skippy Borekit Bruiser

Joined: 23 Jan 2003 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 23:03 - 17 Dec 2003 Post subject: (Kinda) Newbie :) |
 |
|
Hi all
Been hanging around for ages, posted here and there, but decided to get my act together (that and a kinda prod from Syfoon so that he isn't the only MK regular :p) and post a bit more now
Bit about me, I'm 17, haven't got a bike yet, but am doing my test early next year, when i'll hopefully get a CBR250
Was supposed to buy Wingchunal's NSR back in june, but due to my amazing maths skills, I didn't have enough money
So, hope to ride with some of you soon
Chris |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| NSR125-Kid-UK |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 NSR125-Kid-UK Attention Whore

Joined: 03 May 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:24 - 17 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
Glad you've made a comeback matey . If you remember me, I'm the nutter who wanted to buy that NSR off wingchunal before you . Due to dodgy finances i am also still NSR-less, but not for much longer .
In fact, the first message i ever posted on the forum was to you . ____________________ https://www.bikepics.com/members/nsrandy/96rs250/ My Bike!
"I'm either going to teach andy to get his knee down, or I'm going to get him killed. One of the two" - Teaman |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ste |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ste Not Work Safe

Joined: 01 Sep 2002 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 23:34 - 17 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| NSR125-Kid-UK |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 NSR125-Kid-UK Attention Whore

Joined: 03 May 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:37 - 17 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
Oh . What about the first new topic i ever posted which was i believe, entitled "Hey skippy!!"  ____________________ https://www.bikepics.com/members/nsrandy/96rs250/ My Bike!
"I'm either going to teach andy to get his knee down, or I'm going to get him killed. One of the two" - Teaman |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| skippy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 skippy Borekit Bruiser

Joined: 23 Jan 2003 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 23:40 - 17 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| skippy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 skippy Borekit Bruiser

Joined: 23 Jan 2003 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| NSR125-Kid-UK |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 NSR125-Kid-UK Attention Whore

Joined: 03 May 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:46 - 17 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
*spills his drink* 23 hmm. That'd hurt my ears somewhat, the lining on my lid isn't what it was. I'll buy Arai next time . ____________________ https://www.bikepics.com/members/nsrandy/96rs250/ My Bike!
"I'm either going to teach andy to get his knee down, or I'm going to get him killed. One of the two" - Teaman |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MarJay |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MarJay But it's British!

Joined: 15 Sep 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:54 - 17 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| NSR125-Kid-UK |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 NSR125-Kid-UK Attention Whore

Joined: 03 May 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 00:01 - 18 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
*Twitch twitch* . ____________________ https://www.bikepics.com/members/nsrandy/96rs250/ My Bike!
"I'm either going to teach andy to get his knee down, or I'm going to get him killed. One of the two" - Teaman |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Danny |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Danny Ask Me About Stoppie School

Joined: 26 Jan 2003 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Annabella |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Annabella Like a person, only smaller

Joined: 03 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 11:51 - 18 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
Ooooooooooo a Kangerooooooo
I like kangeroos, not as much as penguins though. I'm getting a penguin for Christmas.
Are you really entirely sure about the CBR250 thing? Theyre very small, and very rare. (Although remarkably pretty ) ____________________ Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell!
www.bikepics.com/members/bella |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ste |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ste Not Work Safe

Joined: 01 Sep 2002 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Danny |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Danny Ask Me About Stoppie School

Joined: 26 Jan 2003 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 14:35 - 18 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| skippy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 skippy Borekit Bruiser

Joined: 23 Jan 2003 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 14:44 - 18 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
lol penguin for christmas lunch....different I suppose
At the moment I haven't got a CBR i want to buy though, always looking and i'm in no rush at the moment as lessons and test are a few months off still, don't think that learning in the ice and wet would be the best idea, so I have to wait
I know of one person that has has CBR250's, are they really that small? I am 6", would I fit?
Oh and MarJay - it's christmas time at the moment, Rudolph and the snowmen are the ones saving all the little kids who fall over  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Git |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Git Brolly Dolly
Joined: 17 Dec 2003 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Hex |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Hex Party Boy

Joined: 04 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 16:27 - 18 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
Skippy's a kind of newby in the fact he's been a member of the forums for about a year but not posted much. ____________________ The BCF's very own Party boy! Though he's getting old and feeling it!
Monkey hanger, Born and bred
My little photo portfolio |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| skippy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 skippy Borekit Bruiser

Joined: 23 Jan 2003 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 17:31 - 18 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
Yea Hex has it right, registered ages ago, but went on kind of phases, where i'd stay for a month (just reading) then go for 3, then come back, then go etc
But yea anyway, hello to you Git, and all those others as well |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| G1_ |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 G1_ World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 May 2002 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 17:39 - 18 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
| Annabella wrote: | Ooooooooooo a Kangerooooooo
I like kangeroos, not as much as penguins though. I'm getting a penguin for Christmas.
Are you really entirely sure about the CBR250 thing? Theyre very small, and very rare. (Although remarkably pretty  ) |
I went to the beach yesterday and swam with penguins. I also played tenpin bowling with them, quite funny!
btw skippy I would hardly call you a newbie you've been here longer than many! But in any case I'll have a coke and vodka thanks. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mrs_Hippy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mrs_Hippy The Pink Lady

Joined: 07 Jul 2002 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Annabella |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Annabella Like a person, only smaller

Joined: 03 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 12:06 - 19 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
Silly boys, why would I want to eat a penguin? They're far too cute.
I'm going to have one of those really sweet baby ones, keep it in the bath and take it for walks on cold days. And when he gets smelly he can go for a swim in the Taff
I'm very envious of you Ginger. Could you post me a couple? ____________________ Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell!
www.bikepics.com/members/bella |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mrs_Hippy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mrs_Hippy The Pink Lady

Joined: 07 Jul 2002 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 22 years, 294 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|