|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Annabella |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Annabella Like a person, only smaller

Joined: 03 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 12:24 - 18 Dec 2003 Post subject: Completely OT, the Haka (sp?) |
 |
|
Has anyone got a wav. file of the Haka, or something similar - just lots of men grunting loudly would be good?
Please?
Thanks. ____________________ Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell!
www.bikepics.com/members/bella |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Rob |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Rob World Chat Champion

Joined: 16 Mar 2002 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 12:28 - 18 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
Im not going to ask why you want the sound of a load of men grunting....
...yes I am... WHY do you want the sound of men grunting???!!!  ____________________ Love is 1050cc  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Annabella |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Annabella Like a person, only smaller

Joined: 03 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 12:31 - 18 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
One of my modules this semester is Electro Acoustic Composition. We each have been given three pictures to 'compose' a 60-80 second complimentary sound file thingy...
I've got a picture of Loma tackling Jason Robinson... I'm clutching at straws seeing as I have absolutely no inspiration whatsoever today, and I only get 10 hours to record the whole lot in the studio.
I want grunting men/the haka to use as a rhythmic base for the rest of the piece. I have quite a nice build working but I need something to follow (as the build is only 10 seconds long... and a tad boring ) ____________________ Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell!
www.bikepics.com/members/bella |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| old bob |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 old bob Two Stroke Sniffer

Joined: 28 Sep 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 14:03 - 19 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
Try www.haka.co.nz its all about the All Blacks. In the download section you can get to down load the Haka there are three versions two of which are audio, the standard file is pretty poor quality but there is one labelled Hi Fi which may be ok. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Annabella |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Annabella Like a person, only smaller

Joined: 03 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 19:57 - 19 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
Which was my intention, except at the time of being in the studio the site was broken
The S6000 sampler seems to be playing up too (only DOS based magic box we have in the studio), and so I can't download it at home and take it in as a floppy which would be nice, because it would show I'd used the ghastly static shock box..... ____________________ Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell!
www.bikepics.com/members/bella |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 22 years, 293 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|