Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Completely OT, the Haka (sp?)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:24 - 18 Dec 2003    Post subject: Completely OT, the Haka (sp?) Reply with quote

Has anyone got a wav. file of the Haka, or something similar - just lots of men grunting loudly would be good?

Please?

Thanks.
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Rob
World Chat Champion



Joined: 16 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:28 - 18 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not going to ask why you want the sound of a load of men grunting....

...yes I am... WHY do you want the sound of men grunting???!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
____________________
Love is 1050cc Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:31 - 18 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my modules this semester is Electro Acoustic Composition. We each have been given three pictures to 'compose' a 60-80 second complimentary sound file thingy...


I've got a picture of Loma tackling Jason Robinson... I'm clutching at straws seeing as I have absolutely no inspiration whatsoever today, and I only get 10 hours to record the whole lot in the studio.


I want grunting men/the haka to use as a rhythmic base for the rest of the piece. I have quite a nice build working but I need something to follow (as the build is only 10 seconds long... and a tad boring Sad )
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

old bob
Two Stroke Sniffer



Joined: 28 Sep 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:03 - 19 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try www.haka.co.nz its all about the All Blacks. In the download section you can get to down load the Haka there are three versions two of which are audio, the standard file is pretty poor quality but there is one labelled Hi Fi which may be ok.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:57 - 19 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which was my intention, except at the time of being in the studio the site was broken Sad

The S6000 sampler seems to be playing up too (only DOS based magic box we have in the studio), and so I can't download it at home and take it in as a floppy Rolling Eyes which would be nice, because it would show I'd used the ghastly static shock box.....
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 22 years, 293 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.68 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 45.33 Kb