|
|
| Author |
Message |
| John |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 John World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Apr 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 21:24 - 17 Dec 2003 Post subject: Tea anyone? |
 |
|
Got to love the stupid place I work. Someone doing the ordering must have accidently added an extra 0 on one of the orders.
As a result we now have...
6,393,000 teabags. That's 100 cases of them.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Bendy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Bendy Mrs Sensible

Joined: 10 Jun 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 21:31 - 17 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
When the chef at my work got sacked (for being found pissed in the cupboard at 11 in the morning) his parting shot was to order £500 worth of bananas.
After a couple of days of excessively banana-related things being served in the canteen, Friday saw the other kitchen staff coming round all the offices giving them away as they weren't going to last the weekend.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| divuk83 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 divuk83 World Chat Champion
Joined: 27 Nov 2003 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 22:04 - 17 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
One of my mates ordered loads of the wrong kind of coffee for the machines where I used to work. Instead of a the normal stuff that cost about 50 a case, he ordered some fancy stuff at 300 squid a case. couldn't return it as one of our staff opened it before we checked the invoice.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Kickstart |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Kickstart The Oracle

Joined: 04 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| one1895 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 one1895 I liked BCF so much I made my own copy

Joined: 12 May 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| xlfive |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 xlfive Scooby Slapper

Joined: 26 Nov 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| The BeefMeister |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 The BeefMeister Crazy Courier

Joined: 20 Jun 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| one1895 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 one1895 I liked BCF so much I made my own copy

Joined: 12 May 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| The BeefMeister |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 The BeefMeister Crazy Courier

Joined: 20 Jun 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 01:22 - 18 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
OK I had to try it to see what it was like and...
...it isn't all that bad. I don't think I'll be making a habit of it though.
Certainly is different though, it's not everyday you see someone dunking their toast into a cup of tea.  ____________________ "Put your hands up motherstickers, this is a f*ck up!" |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| one1895 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 one1895 I liked BCF so much I made my own copy

Joined: 12 May 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| The BeefMeister |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 The BeefMeister Crazy Courier

Joined: 20 Jun 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 01:26 - 18 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
This man is full of surprises!
I really don't know about the crisps in the beer though.
I don't drink beer but I'm sure when I do next I'll give it a try, why the hell not?!
Keep posting more weird stuff like these. I want to try them.
/me starts to drool at the thought of food.  ____________________ "Put your hands up motherstickers, this is a f*ck up!" |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| one1895 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 one1895 I liked BCF so much I made my own copy

Joined: 12 May 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| NSR125-Kid-UK |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 NSR125-Kid-UK Attention Whore

Joined: 03 May 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 01:53 - 18 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
/me starts to drool a the thought of beer. ____________________ https://www.bikepics.com/members/nsrandy/96rs250/ My Bike!
"I'm either going to teach andy to get his knee down, or I'm going to get him killed. One of the two" - Teaman |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Annabella |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Annabella Like a person, only smaller

Joined: 03 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 11:18 - 18 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
I always used to enjoy a hot buttered crumpet dipped in hot chocolate at school in the morning. Yumyum. ____________________ Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell!
www.bikepics.com/members/bella |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| The BeefMeister |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 The BeefMeister Crazy Courier

Joined: 20 Jun 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 12:48 - 18 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
I'll put crumpets and hot chocolate on mum's shopping list.  ____________________ "Put your hands up motherstickers, this is a f*ck up!" |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Kris |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Kris World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 12:51 - 18 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
Peanut butter on toast with tomato ketchup on top
or
Strawberries with lots of pepper on top
or
Salad cream sarnies  ____________________ NSR125RR - ZXR750H1 - ZX9R E1 - GSF600S - GSF600SK3 - VFR400-NC30 - SV1000N - ST1100-R - CBR900RR-R - GSF1200SK5 - GSF600SK1 - VFR1200FA - GSXR1000K2 - ZZR1400 D8F
www.prisonplanet.com |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Annabella |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Annabella Like a person, only smaller

Joined: 03 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 12:57 - 18 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
Thank you mister Beefmeister..... One extra for breakfast tomorrow then please!
I'm not so sure about peanut butter However, you can't have a salad cream sandwich without using proper mayo and adding cucumber.
Does anyone else think that Jimmy's necessity to have honey in his tea is bizarre? ____________________ Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell!
www.bikepics.com/members/bella |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| one1895 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 one1895 I liked BCF so much I made my own copy

Joined: 12 May 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| The BeefMeister |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 The BeefMeister Crazy Courier

Joined: 20 Jun 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Annabella |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Annabella Like a person, only smaller

Joined: 03 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 13:14 - 18 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
at the brown stain - eugh!
The Russians use Jam to sweeten their tea, but that's sensible because their tea is horribly strong and they have neither milk nor sugar.
When I was a little Girl Guide we used to slit a banana open, shove in a Mars Bar, wrap it up iin foil and chuck it on the campfire. Half an hour later you'd fish it out and be confronted with the most wonderful sticky gooey sweet mess (except I always burnt my tongue trying to eat it too quickly ) ____________________ Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell!
www.bikepics.com/members/bella |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| The BeefMeister |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 The BeefMeister Crazy Courier

Joined: 20 Jun 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 13:19 - 18 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
My brother used to tell me he that he went to the chip shop in his lunch hour in school, take a mars bar in and the dip it in the batter and fry it.
I haven't tried it yet.
Anyway the Russians suck. No milk or sugar in tea is wrong! LMAO
 ____________________ "Put your hands up motherstickers, this is a f*ck up!" |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Annabella |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Annabella Like a person, only smaller

Joined: 03 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 13:22 - 18 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
Russians are great! They have the best hangover cure in the world  ____________________ Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell!
www.bikepics.com/members/bella |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| P_J |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 P_J Nearly there...

Joined: 24 Nov 2002 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 14:13 - 18 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Danny |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Danny Ask Me About Stoppie School

Joined: 26 Jan 2003 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 14:23 - 18 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ste |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ste Not Work Safe

Joined: 01 Sep 2002 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 14:24 - 18 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
Double vodka and vodka I think it is danny  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 22 years, 293 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|