Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Tea anyone?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

John
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Apr 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:24 - 17 Dec 2003    Post subject: Tea anyone? Reply with quote

Got to love the stupid place I work. Someone doing the ordering must have accidently added an extra 0 on one of the orders.

As a result we now have...

6,393,000 teabags. That's 100 cases of them.

Laughing Rolling Eyes
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Bendy
Mrs Sensible



Joined: 10 Jun 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:31 - 17 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

When the chef at my work got sacked (for being found pissed in the cupboard at 11 in the morning) his parting shot was to order £500 worth of bananas.

After a couple of days of excessively banana-related things being served in the canteen, Friday saw the other kitchen staff coming round all the offices giving them away as they weren't going to last the weekend. Mr. Green
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

divuk83
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Nov 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:04 - 17 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my mates ordered loads of the wrong kind of coffee for the machines where I used to work. Instead of a the normal stuff that cost about 50 a case, he ordered some fancy stuff at 300 squid a case. couldn't return it as one of our staff opened it before we checked the invoice. Mr. Green
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Kickstart
The Oracle



Joined: 04 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:55 - 17 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

School I went to the 6th form ordered several hundred Pizza to be delivered, saying that the canteens cookers had broken down.

First load were delivered as well.

All the best

Keith
____________________
Traxpics, track day and racing photographs - Bimota Forum - Bike performance / thrust graphs for choosing gearing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

one1895
I liked BCF so much I made my own copy



Joined: 12 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:04 - 18 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tea, you can't beat it. Especially dunking buttered toast in it, mmmmm. *dribble*
____________________
Hull & Yorkshire Bikers - Sheffield & Yorkshire Bikers - Manchester Bikers - Nottingham Bikers
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

xlfive
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 26 Nov 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:06 - 18 Dec 2003    Post subject: Tea anyone? Reply with quote

one1895 wrote:
Tea, you can't beat it. Especially dunking buttered toast in it, mmmmm. *dribble*


cor thats my favorite
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The BeefMeister
Crazy Courier



Joined: 20 Jun 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:07 - 18 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

one1895 wrote:
Tea, you can't beat it. Especially dunking buttered toast in it, mmmmm. *dribble*


Buttered toast in a cup of tea? Are you mad or something? Confused

Just as bad as someone who eats nothing but 'peanut butter and jelly' sandwiches.

Whatever takes your fancy.

/me goes and makes something disgustingly tasty. Laughing
____________________
"Put your hands up motherstickers, this is a f*ck up!"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

one1895
I liked BCF so much I made my own copy



Joined: 12 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:12 - 18 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, try it... it might sound weird but it tastes bloody nice. Mr. Green
____________________
Hull & Yorkshire Bikers - Sheffield & Yorkshire Bikers - Manchester Bikers - Nottingham Bikers
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

The BeefMeister
Crazy Courier



Joined: 20 Jun 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:22 - 18 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK I had to try it to see what it was like and...

...it isn't all that bad. I don't think I'll be making a habit of it though.

Certainly is different though, it's not everyday you see someone dunking their toast into a cup of tea. Confused
____________________
"Put your hands up motherstickers, this is a f*ck up!"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

one1895
I liked BCF so much I made my own copy



Joined: 12 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:23 - 18 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing You should try dunking crisps in beer, that was a first tonight. Razz
____________________
Hull & Yorkshire Bikers - Sheffield & Yorkshire Bikers - Manchester Bikers - Nottingham Bikers
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

The BeefMeister
Crazy Courier



Joined: 20 Jun 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:26 - 18 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

This man is full of surprises!

I really don't know about the crisps in the beer though.

I don't drink beer but I'm sure when I do next I'll give it a try, why the hell not?! Very Happy

Keep posting more weird stuff like these. I want to try them.

/me starts to drool at the thought of food. Razz
____________________
"Put your hands up motherstickers, this is a f*ck up!"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

one1895
I liked BCF so much I made my own copy



Joined: 12 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:39 - 18 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing The beer one doesn't taste of much but the tea ones the nicest. Wink Haven't got any more to suggest but experiment. Laughing
____________________
Hull & Yorkshire Bikers - Sheffield & Yorkshire Bikers - Manchester Bikers - Nottingham Bikers
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

NSR125-Kid-UK
Attention Whore



Joined: 03 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:53 - 18 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

/me starts to drool a the thought of beer.
____________________
https://www.bikepics.com/members/nsrandy/96rs250/ My Bike!

"I'm either going to teach andy to get his knee down, or I'm going to get him killed. One of the two" - Teaman
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:18 - 18 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always used to enjoy a hot buttered crumpet dipped in hot chocolate at school in the morning. Yumyum.
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

The BeefMeister
Crazy Courier



Joined: 20 Jun 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:48 - 18 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll put crumpets and hot chocolate on mum's shopping list. Very Happy
____________________
"Put your hands up motherstickers, this is a f*ck up!"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kris
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:51 - 18 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peanut butter on toast with tomato ketchup on top Very Happy

or

Strawberries with lots of pepper on top Very Happy

or

Salad cream sarnies Very Happy
____________________
NSR125RR - ZXR750H1 - ZX9R E1 - GSF600S - GSF600SK3 - VFR400-NC30 - SV1000N - ST1100-R - CBR900RR-R - GSF1200SK5 - GSF600SK1 - VFR1200FA - GSXR1000K2 - ZZR1400 D8F
www.prisonplanet.com
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:57 - 18 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you mister Beefmeister..... One extra for breakfast tomorrow then please! Very Happy


I'm not so sure about peanut butter Sick However, you can't have a salad cream sandwich without using proper mayo and adding cucumber.


Does anyone else think that Jimmy's necessity to have honey in his tea is bizarre?
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

one1895
I liked BCF so much I made my own copy



Joined: 12 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:59 - 18 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody ever tried a fluffernutter? It's a marshmallow spread with peanut butter, in a sarnie. That stuff is gorge.
____________________
Hull & Yorkshire Bikers - Sheffield & Yorkshire Bikers - Manchester Bikers - Nottingham Bikers
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

The BeefMeister
Crazy Courier



Joined: 20 Jun 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:11 - 18 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annabella wrote:
Thank you mister Beefmeister..... One extra for breakfast tomorrow then please! Very Happy


Sure thing. Very Happy LOL

Annabella wrote:

Does anyone else think that Jimmy's necessity to have honey in his tea is bizarre?


As for honey in tea, it isn't bizarre. I know a lot of people to do it.
I personally don't like honey but I'm sure it can't be that bad.
My mate has chocolate spread in his hot chocolate and it leaves a massive 'brown stain' at the bottom of the cup. Laughing

one1985 wrote:
Anybody ever tried a fluffernutter? It's a marshmallow spread with peanut butter, in a sarnie. That stuff is gorge.


And that stuff I've never heard of before. Confused
____________________
"Put your hands up motherstickers, this is a f*ck up!"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:14 - 18 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing at the brown stain - eugh!

The Russians use Jam to sweeten their tea, but that's sensible because their tea is horribly strong and they have neither milk nor sugar.



When I was a little Girl Guide we used to slit a banana open, shove in a Mars Bar, wrap it up iin foil and chuck it on the campfire. Half an hour later you'd fish it out and be confronted with the most wonderful sticky gooey sweet mess (except I always burnt my tongue trying to eat it too quickly Embarassed )
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

The BeefMeister
Crazy Courier



Joined: 20 Jun 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:19 - 18 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

My brother used to tell me he that he went to the chip shop in his lunch hour in school, take a mars bar in and the dip it in the batter and fry it.
I haven't tried it yet.

Anyway the Russians suck. Shocked No milk or sugar in tea is wrong! LMAO

Laughing
____________________
"Put your hands up motherstickers, this is a f*ck up!"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:22 - 18 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russians are great! They have the best hangover cure in the world Very Happy
____________________
Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell! Very Happy
www.bikepics.com/members/bella
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

P_J
Nearly there...



Joined: 24 Nov 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:13 - 18 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annabella wrote:
Russians are great! They have the best hangover cure in the world Very Happy


Which is?


Theres a girl at work dips cheese and onion crisps in coffee, Sick no other flavours though.

I asked her why, she said because that would just be nasty. Confused

Stupid me Smile


PJ
____________________
Dreams will get you nowhere, a good kick up the arse will take you a long way.
Only1PJ.co.uk
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Danny
Ask Me About Stoppie School



Joined: 26 Jan 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:23 - 18 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

The BeefMeister wrote:
My brother used to tell me he that he went to the chip shop in his lunch hour in school, take a mars bar in and the dip it in the batter and fry it. Laughing
That is just wrong. Shocked

p_J wrote:
Which is?
More vodka. Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe



Joined: 01 Sep 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:24 - 18 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Double vodka and vodka I think it is danny Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 22 years, 293 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.10 Sec - Server Load: 0.38 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 137.94 Kb