Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Bugger

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

John
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Apr 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:10 - 22 Dec 2003    Post subject: Bugger Reply with quote

Failed.

You know traffic lights, with the filter lanes? Well I decided I had enough time to pull out at one, but the instructor did not.

He told me afterwards that I was two junctions away from the end of the test.

I don't think the F word has ever been used so many times in a single sentence. Razz

I also got two minors, one for taking the bike off the stand before I was sitting on it (it started to roll backwards down a hill Laughing) and the other for doing 25 in a 20 zone.

I'll have another crack and it, and blame it on nerves for now.

Confused Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Bendy
Mrs Sensible



Joined: 10 Jun 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:32 - 22 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool. You didn't fail on anything you won't know to avoid next time. Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

xlfive
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 26 Nov 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:38 - 22 Dec 2003    Post subject: Re: Bugger Reply with quote

John wrote:
Failed.

You know traffic lights, with the filter lanes? Well I decided I had enough time to pull out at one, but the instructor did not.

He told me afterwards that I was two junctions away from the end of the test.

I don't think the F word has ever been used so many times in a single sentence. Razz

I also got two minors, one for taking the bike off the stand before I was sitting on it (it started to roll backwards down a hill Laughing) and the other for doing 25 in a 20 zone.

I'll have another crack and it, and blame it on nerves for now.

Confused Smile

bummer mate hope you get it next time Razz
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Danny
Ask Me About Stoppie School



Joined: 26 Jan 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:38 - 22 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unlucky mate. Just book another one asap.
BTW many examiners would have failed you for doing 25 in a 20, so be careful.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

John
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Apr 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:43 - 22 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know the exact speed, it's just a guess. There was minor on the sheet under making progress, so I guess that's what I did anyway.

Going to take a break before the next test, relax and piss around on the AR a bit. Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

EuropeanNC30R...
Gay Hairdresser



Joined: 20 Jun 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:52 - 22 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's unlucky Sad. I'd get another test booked as soon as you can, best to get it out of the way.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Phoenix
Twisted Firestarter



Joined: 01 Aug 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 03:45 - 23 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got failed because you didn't leave room for your instructor to get out behind you? You're supposed to ignore the instructor as his progress isn't your concern Confused
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dusty
King of the Rim



Joined: 25 Mar 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 05:17 - 23 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad luck mate. Sad

Just get another booked up straight away, you'll know what to expect this time. As Danny said though, watch out for doing 25 in a 20, a lot of instructors probably would fail you on that.

I take my bike off the stand all the time before getting on it, never really saw it as a safety issue. Confused
____________________
Gallery
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

John
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Apr 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:34 - 23 Dec 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phoenix wrote:
You got failed because you didn't leave room for your instructor to get out behind you? You're supposed to ignore the instructor as his progress isn't your concern Confused


Well it was more that I was going to get squished really, but.. shh Razz
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mrs_Hippy
The Pink Lady



Joined: 07 Jul 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:28 - 23 Dec 2003    Post subject: Re: Bugger Reply with quote

Not to bad - you should nail it next time!

John wrote:
Failed.

You know traffic lights, with the filter lanes? Well I decided I had enough time to pull out at one, but the instructor did not.

He told me afterwards that I was two junctions away from the end of the test.

I don't think the F word has ever been used so many times in a single sentence. Razz

I also got two minors, one for taking the bike off the stand before I was sitting on it (it started to roll backwards down a hill Laughing) and the other for doing 25 in a 20 zone.

I'll have another crack and it, and blame it on nerves for now.

Confused Smile

____________________
Karma - Karma
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 22 years, 288 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.08 Sec - Server Load: 1.17 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 66.18 Kb