|
|
| Author |
Message |
| John |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 John World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Apr 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 18:10 - 22 Dec 2003 Post subject: Bugger |
 |
|
Failed.
You know traffic lights, with the filter lanes? Well I decided I had enough time to pull out at one, but the instructor did not.
He told me afterwards that I was two junctions away from the end of the test.
I don't think the F word has ever been used so many times in a single sentence.
I also got two minors, one for taking the bike off the stand before I was sitting on it (it started to roll backwards down a hill ) and the other for doing 25 in a 20 zone.
I'll have another crack and it, and blame it on nerves for now.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Bendy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Bendy Mrs Sensible

Joined: 10 Jun 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 18:32 - 22 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
Cool. You didn't fail on anything you won't know to avoid next time.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| xlfive |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 xlfive Scooby Slapper

Joined: 26 Nov 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 20:38 - 22 Dec 2003 Post subject: Re: Bugger |
 |
|
| John wrote: | Failed.
You know traffic lights, with the filter lanes? Well I decided I had enough time to pull out at one, but the instructor did not.
He told me afterwards that I was two junctions away from the end of the test.
I don't think the F word has ever been used so many times in a single sentence.
I also got two minors, one for taking the bike off the stand before I was sitting on it (it started to roll backwards down a hill  ) and the other for doing 25 in a 20 zone.
I'll have another crack and it, and blame it on nerves for now.
 |
bummer mate hope you get it next time  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Danny |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Danny Ask Me About Stoppie School

Joined: 26 Jan 2003 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| John |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 John World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Apr 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 20:43 - 22 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
I don't know the exact speed, it's just a guess. There was minor on the sheet under making progress, so I guess that's what I did anyway.
Going to take a break before the next test, relax and piss around on the AR a bit.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| EuropeanNC30R... |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 EuropeanNC30R... Gay Hairdresser
Joined: 20 Jun 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 21:52 - 22 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
That's unlucky . I'd get another test booked as soon as you can, best to get it out of the way. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Phoenix |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Phoenix Twisted Firestarter

Joined: 01 Aug 2002 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 03:45 - 23 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
You got failed because you didn't leave room for your instructor to get out behind you? You're supposed to ignore the instructor as his progress isn't your concern  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dusty |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dusty King of the Rim

Joined: 25 Mar 2003 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 05:17 - 23 Dec 2003 Post subject: |
 |
|
Bad luck mate.
Just get another booked up straight away, you'll know what to expect this time. As Danny said though, watch out for doing 25 in a 20, a lot of instructors probably would fail you on that.
I take my bike off the stand all the time before getting on it, never really saw it as a safety issue.  ____________________ Gallery |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| John |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 John World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Apr 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mrs_Hippy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mrs_Hippy The Pink Lady

Joined: 07 Jul 2002 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 22 years, 288 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|