Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Take my lid off before fuel?! WTF!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Biking News & Rumours Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Jamie.
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 06:50 - 02 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

zimi... wrote:
geez, for a bunch of bikers, you lot are precious.

go to a bank and exercise your rights to keep your helmet on and see what happens!

anyone tough enough to do just that? didn't think so.


I have wore my helmet into halifax and withdrawn money from my account.

This could possibly be because she thought I would do her up the garry if she didn't give me the money.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Yoko
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:51 - 02 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wankers, never had this problem before and today, in the pissing rain I'm stood next to my bike about to fill up and the pump wont turn on. Over the speaker system some woman goes "Can pump one take their helmet off"

So I take it off and start pumping fuel, but there is nowhere to put my lid (there is diesel on the floor and everything else is wet so I put my lid back on. Fuel pump turns off. Fuck sakes. Lid back off and pump goes back on.

Finish fueling and put my lid back on, went in side and had a right moan at the woman saying is this a piss take, I've never had to do it before here, said how expensive the lid is and how easily it can be damaged and cant be put on a wet, diesel soaked floor or balanced on a bike.

"Blah blah blah it's policy blah blah"

Paid for it then went and removed a few nozzles and dropped them on the floor before riding off.

Cunts, what they gonna do when some rag head woman shows up for fuel??

"Can the rag heads on pump 2 take their rags off"

Tossers. Middle Finger Middle Finger
____________________
Sheep Shagger
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

m0l0t0v
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:24 - 04 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had some wanker security guard in the Morrisons Garage to tell me to take my helmet off after I fueled up the Hornet during lunchtime while it was busy. There I was telling this 7 foot prick to fuck off in front of lots of people.

"It's the law"
"Fuck off it's the law, it's the law for me to WEAR a helmet"
"It's standard procedure"
"Not my procedure at all and I never have done in any shop"

Got pissed off with him so I walked past him, into the shop, queued up, payed and left without taking my helmet off.

He was standing behind me the whole time.

Fucking tosser. Even the lady in the counter smiled at me.

And at Tesco's in Amersham. Fuel up, (there is pay and pump but didn't have a card with me at the time). Go inside and I'm about to pay when this supervisor (there was 2 lady till attendants and this one guy) asks me to take my helmet off.

"What for?"
"For security purposes"
"For security? I wear this for safety and to obey the law. If I was going to steal something or do something then I wouldn't even bother paying attention and I most certainly wouldn't take my helmet off. You're just annoying innocent bikers."

I paid and when I left he said I was rude.

Don't use either of those 2 petrol stations unless I 100% have to when I'm running out of fuel.

Haven't taken my helmet of for fuelling and never will.

FFS I even queued up behind a police officer and they didn't even say anything or give me a funny look. Rolling Eyes
____________________
'99 Hornet 600 Sad, VFR 400 NC30 '92 Neutral, Kasawamasaki GT 550 Crying or Very sad, '98 Hornet 600 Mr. Green
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Very Happy Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Karbon Kid
Borekit Bruiser



Joined: 21 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:33 - 26 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Everyone
I had the same happen at my local Tesco's and she tried to make me look like some sort of a terrorist in front of a garage full of people and unfortunatley I went complete beserk at the "Old Bag"
I even took her over to the main store to see her manager and he held a meeting with me in the middle of the CAFE.The thing is that when I told her to go and F**k herself she told me to do the same which does'nt go down very well with Tesco's in general ,as there staff are supposed to be polite at all times. It all flared up when she told me to remove my lid in a real bombastic manner in front of at least 15 customers,I then asked her where it stated I had to do this and she said there was a sign in the window but there was'nt one when I looked for it. She was just anti-motorcyclist and a miserable old cow.I know all about the reasons for so called removing your helmet but SOD IT why should you have to. The next thing they'll be asking you to shave off your beard and take off your glasses. I Know I have a quick temper and went about this the wrong way by playing into her hands, but it's nothing but discrimination against Motorcyclists and it really makes my piss itch Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Sorry About the Rant
Karbon Kid Smile Smile Smile Smile
PS I remember back in the late 70's-80's when motorcyclists were banned from most pubs ,around our way it did'nt matter if you were 18 or 80 they would'nt let you in the pubs if you rode a bike or had a leather bike jacket on.
____________________
A mate said life begins at 40 ( LYING GIT) so I got to 50 and bought a bike again!!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

tsmith
Traffic Copper



Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:57 - 26 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm far more concerned with the rapidly escalating price of petrol than I am with having to remove my lid when paying for it.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

nutter
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 23 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:11 - 26 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh boy, you guys are gonna have fun with me Laughing , because I work at a petrol station, Welcome break M54 to be precise

I personally don't mind serving bikers with the lid on, as long as they can hear me, many of them can't, hence why some are fussy about bikers having the lids on.

As for security, that is a load of tosh, the maximum bikers normally put in is about £17, and thats on the bigger bikes, they ain't the worst drive off's in the world (on my first weekend I had a HGV drive off of £433.78). I think this whole thing about security is because most forecourts only have the cameras at the front of the forecourt, and so IF you did drive off, they wouldn't have the number plate to report you to the cops.

here's my list of things which annoy me when working a forecourt:

1. People riding through cones to use cones we can't see after dark (genuine H&S reasons)
2. People who use mobiles on the forecourt, even when I have asked them not to (stop button (individual pump), supposed H&S risk, never proven though Wink )
3. People who SMOKE on the forcourt, tends to be the foreign lorry drivers, thats an emergancy stop valve number, cutting off ALL fuel.
4. Childish people who come in f'in and blinding because we don't turn their pump on (normally because they are using their mobiles) amd then pull the pump out, drop it on the floor, and drive off. Drivers and riders are supposed to be adults (hence the minimun age of 16), so start acting like one.

Hope this helps clear certain things up
[/list]
____________________
Current bike is kawasaki ZR7 - Previous is CBR 125 (40,000 long long miles). Mod 2 passed 11/08/11 - Hope to become an instructor
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

deanoet
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Jul 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:45 - 27 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always do, only takes a few seconds to take it off and back on again. Can see why it would be intimidating to staff.
Saying that i dont wear a balaclava or have headphones in, if i did and it took me 10 mins to sort it all out i would probably change my view. Smile

If it is busy i even wheel forward once i have paid so the guy behind can fill up while i am getting kitted up. No skin off my nose. Smile
____________________
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CBT Passed 18th July 2007 : Previous Bikes> CG125 : Current Bike> Hornet 600 : PASSED DAS 30th Oct 2007
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

MrPickle
Derestricted Danger



Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:10 - 27 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive only bin asked to prove my age once when buying fuel...

Half way down the M4 on my ZXR750 Shocked
my RS125 never bin asked in over 6 years of driving/Riding!
I ALWAYS keep my lid on when fueling up and take it off when i pay , force of habit i suppose
____________________
'04 Rs125
'91 ZXR750
'03 DT125R
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

tutton
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:00 - 27 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The law requires anyone riding a motorcycle, scooter or moped, with or without sidecar, to wear protective headgear securely fastened. The test cannot therefore be conducted unless the candidate is wearing properly secured protective headgear.

Note:

An exemption to this requirement exists for followers of the Sikh religion if they are wearing a turban.


So the turban wearer on the R1 dosnt need a lid =]
for the test so i think that would apply for the on road too?
____________________
Past: '05 Peugeot XPS '99 Aprillia RS125 '94 FZR600R
Current: '02 ZX636 A1P '51 CCM R30
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mudskipper
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:12 - 27 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yoko wrote:
Cunts, what they gonna do when some rag head woman shows up for fuel??

"Can the rag heads on pump 2 take their rags off"


Nice attitude, that'll serve you well on OPTAG training. Rolling Eyes
____________________
CBR125|||GSXR400|||CBR400|||CBR400|||CB250RS|||GSXR750|||CB250RS Mr. Green
"You're clumsy, you eat too much and you behave like a 12 year old boy. But you know what? Every once in a while, you find a thumb."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Walloper
Super Spammer



Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:18 - 27 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

tutton wrote:
Quote:
The law requires anyone riding a motorcycle, scooter or moped, with or without sidecar, to wear protective headgear securely fastened. The test cannot therefore be conducted unless the candidate is wearing properly secured protective headgear.

Note:

An exemption to this requirement exists for followers of the Sikh religion if they are wearing a turban.


So the turban wearer on the R1 dosnt need a lid =]
for the test so i think that would apply for the on road too?


I don't mind if they wear a turban. If they come off and get hurt. its one religious zealot less. Mad Thumbs Up

MrPickle
What age do you need to be to buy petrol?
Were you going to mix it with lemonade and drink it?
____________________
W-ireless A-rtificial L-ifeform L-imited to O-bservation P-eacekeeping and E-fficient R-epair
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mudskipper
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:27 - 27 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walloper wrote:
tutton wrote:


So the turban wearer on the R1 dosnt need a lid =]
for the test so i think that would apply for the on road too?


I don't mind if they wear a turban. If they come off and get hurt. its one religious zealot less. Mad Thumbs Up


FFS leave the sikhs be!! See my post further up the page.

Mudskipper wrote:
Turban rule is there because it is not possible to get a lid over a turban - a turban is a complex wrappage of cloth over the sikh fella's uncut (dead long) hair.

The turban is one the 5 'K's' and vital to Sikhs.

GCSE RE, 1993-1995. Ai thank yow. Very Happy

About turbans

About the 5 K's

Wiki entry on turbans

Helmet law wrt turbans

Sikhism is a kickass religion and earns my respect. Thumbs Up

Lets not start on the Sikhs on our indignated anti-PC crusade. Rolling Eyes

____________________
CBR125|||GSXR400|||CBR400|||CBR400|||CB250RS|||GSXR750|||CB250RS Mr. Green
"You're clumsy, you eat too much and you behave like a 12 year old boy. But you know what? Every once in a while, you find a thumb."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

c_dug
Super Spammer



Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:57 - 28 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest taking your helmet off isnt /that/ much hassle, i know it might be a pain in the arse, especially in the cold and wet, but is it really worth the argument its bound to cause by refusing, all it does is help to add to the already bad image that we as bikers wrongfully get.

A more annoying thing happens when you have L plates, when i had mine every single petrol station in this area made you go in and pay first, they would then watch their screen and immediatly cut off the pump as soon as it reached what you had payed for, all because some pikeys on peds dont pay for petrol!

As per usual everybody has to suffer because of the actions of a few, in this case armed robbers in helmets and pikey scumbags on peds, it aint fair but its life!

And before somebody points out that "this is the problem with people these days, people are unwilling to argue their point" i'd like to point out myself, (and this goes for all sorts, not just the lids at petrol stations issue) that one person wont get listened to, nor will ten or twenty, the ony way we are likely to get any results with anything is a protest, and a big one at that! otherwise the government are too willing to kick back and ignore the "pesky bikers" but i know im not going to organise a protest and a havent seen anybody else on here try so for now it looks like were going to have to put up with all the anti-bike politics.

Rant over.

sorry, its been a long day!

c_dug
____________________
I am a bellend, I am a man of constant sorrow, I am a gummy bear, I am a rock.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Karbon Kid
Borekit Bruiser



Joined: 21 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:15 - 28 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not the hassle it's the principle.
Like I said in my other post.
Back in the late 70's/early 80's you could'nt go to pubs on bikes or with leather bike jacket's on in alot of places especially if there was more than one of you,and only the other day me and my wife were saying how folk's would'nt put up with that today.The thing is they get one thing over on us and then it's something else.What pissed me off more than anything was the way that she spoke to me,infact I think she was shocked when I took off my helmet and she saw that I was a bald middle aged bloke and not a young kid but by then the damage had been done, a "PLEASE" would have softened things a bit,but she was on a MISSION.
Sorry to rant again Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Sick
____________________
A mate said life begins at 40 ( LYING GIT) so I got to 50 and bought a bike again!!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Walloper
Super Spammer



Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:57 - 28 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

c_dug wrote:
To be honest taking your helmet off isnt /that/ much hassle, i know it might be a pain in the arse, especially in the cold and wet, but is it really worth the argument its bound to cause by refusing, all it does is help to add to the already bad image that we as bikers wrongfully get.

A more annoying thing happens when you have L plates, when i had mine every single petrol station in this area made you go in and pay first, they would then watch their screen and immediatly cut off the pump as soon as it reached what you had payed for, all because some pikeys on peds dont pay for petrol!

As per usual everybody has to suffer because of the actions of a few, in this case armed robbers in helmets and pikey scumbags on peds, it aint fair but its life!

And before somebody points out that "this is the problem with people these days, people are unwilling to argue their point" i'd like to point out myself, (and this goes for all sorts, not just the lids at petrol stations issue) that one person wont get listened to, nor will ten or twenty, the ony way we are likely to get any results with anything is a protest, and a big one at that! otherwise the government are too willing to kick back and ignore the "pesky bikers" but i know im not going to organise a protest and a havent seen anybody else on here try so for now it looks like were going to have to put up with all the anti-bike politics.

Rant over.

sorry, its been a long day!

c_dug


WE SHOULD NOT BE PUMPING GAS!
THE ARSEHOLES SHOULD DO IT FOR US IF THEY ARE AFRAID OF ROBBERS!!!!

It is simple arithmetic.
If you value your stuff look after it properly.

Why are there still stations without selfserve?

I am keeping my helmet firmly on and just go elsewhere. But I'll have some sport with the idiots first. Razz
Unless of course its a fit female pushing the buttons. Embarassed
____________________
W-ireless A-rtificial L-ifeform L-imited to O-bservation P-eacekeeping and E-fficient R-epair
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Karbon Kid
Borekit Bruiser



Joined: 21 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:11 - 29 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

NICE ONE !!!!!!!Walloper
Same Here Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
____________________
A mate said life begins at 40 ( LYING GIT) so I got to 50 and bought a bike again!!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

khoock
Renault 5 Driver



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:33 - 29 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

nutter wrote:

2. People who use mobiles on the forecourt, even when I have asked them not to (stop button (individual pump), supposed H&S risk, never proven though Wink )
[/list]


I thought it was because it interfered with the digital counters on the pump. Same reason for mobiles in hospital although I would have thought it a really shite hospital which didn't have their kit shielded to some extent.
____________________
A left and a right. A left. Another left and right. An uppercut to the jaw. The fight was over. And so the ranch was saved. The young intern sat by himself in one corner of the coffee shop. He had learned about medicine, but more importantly, he had learned something about life. THE END
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Walloper
Super Spammer



Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:12 - 29 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

khoock wrote:
nutter wrote:

2. People who use mobiles on the forecourt, even when I have asked them not to (stop button (individual pump), supposed H&S risk, never proven though Wink )
[/list]


I thought it was because it interfered with the digital counters on the pump. Same reason for mobiles in hospital although I would have thought it a really shite hospital which didn't have their kit shielded to some extent.

There is a theory that they increase/generate or interfere with static electricity. If that 'energy' then stored on your persona shorts to ground the voltage in the spark is enough to ignite vapours. So not worth the theoretical risk. Wink
____________________
W-ireless A-rtificial L-ifeform L-imited to O-bservation P-eacekeeping and E-fficient R-epair
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mac_Black
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:06 - 30 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walloper he arrived to save tha day!!!

This picture is only vagualy relevant but I jus twanted an excuse to use it Embarassed Very Happy Middle Finger
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Louise
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:27 - 30 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
security is because most forecourts only have the cameras at the front of the forecourt, and so IF you did drive off, they wouldn't have the number plate to report you to the cops


I filled up at Sains in Portslade, walked in with my lid still on - watched the CCTV monitor behind the lad, this cam was searching my bike trying to find the Number plate, was quiet amusing.
I took my lid off at that point because I brought a drink, some young lad was serving and ask why I wasnt told to take my lid off, he was polite and said 'its policy to take your lid off so we can see your face, but thats mainly for ped riders Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Walloper
Super Spammer



Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:30 - 30 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac_Kaliba wrote:
Walloper he arrived to save tha day!!!

This picture is only vagualy relevant but I jus twanted an excuse to use it Embarassed Very Happy Middle Finger


Were you attempting to be impertinent there boy? Mad
____________________
W-ireless A-rtificial L-ifeform L-imited to O-bservation P-eacekeeping and E-fficient R-epair
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mac_Black
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:32 - 30 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

No sorry walloper I was actually being nice, I was actually agreeing with what you said about "WE SHOULD NOT BE PUMPING GAS!
THE ARSEHOLES SHOULD DO IT FOR US IF THEY ARE AFRAID OF ROBBERS!!!!" & "I am keeping my helmet firmly on and just go elsewhere. But I'll have some sport with the idiots first.
Unless of course its a fit female pushing the buttons."
Tha captian obvious picture was pointless and stupid lol Razz .
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dalemac
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:18 - 04 Feb 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had another run in with tesco again today.

Was in a bit of a rush, so kept my lid on as there was only one till working and quite a few people around. By the time i got to the front of the que i was going to be late anyway, and the lad asked me to remove my lid. Spent a good minute or so debating with him why i should remove my lid (with 5-6 people behind me) I was stood there with money in hand, trying to pass it to him but he wouldnt take it.

I was just going to walk off, i cant force him to take my money but the petrol is already in the tank and it isnt coming back out again!

But i decided to play beings as they only had one till working, so returned my money to my wallet, put it in my jacket pocket, slowly removed my lid, buff, turned off my mp3 player, took my earphones off, took my wallet back out of my jacket, opened it up, checked to see if i had a change combination and handed him the money.

Waited for my change back, put it in my wallet, returned it to my jacket pocket, got out my mp3 player, put my headphones on, turned my mp3 player back on, put on my buff, tucket it into my jacket, put my lid on.

Walked off "saying cheers mate, will cya in a bit". Must have been stood at the til for a good 3-4 minutes, que was rather large and there was lots of cars waiting to get fuel.


I just had to go bck home and get the other bike, there was no point in going to the lesson by this point i would have just been slaughtered by the teacher.

So got out the ybr and went back to the petrol station, filled it up at about 4 quid. same situation, 1 till, quite busy, went to pay again and he didnt even bother asking me to take my lid off - guess he learned his lesson the first time!
____________________
YBR125 -> GPZ500S -> SL1000
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Karbon Kid
Borekit Bruiser



Joined: 21 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:17 - 04 Feb 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can remember the good old days when you didnt even have to get off your bike to put the petrol in or pay for it,Never mind take your helmet off.The attendant or garage owner did it all, before self-service came along.Bring back the attendant!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink
Karbon Kid
____________________
A mate said life begins at 40 ( LYING GIT) so I got to 50 and bought a bike again!!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

iloveriding
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 24 May 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:44 - 04 Feb 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant believe this thread is still going,, I have never been asked to remove my helmat.
Tony
____________________
Ride Safe, Stay Safe, Be Safe, Be Seen And See All Other Idiots on the road
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 240 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Biking News & Rumours All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 14 of 18

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.14 Sec - Server Load: 0.71 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 148.53 Kb