 cearnshaw Borekit Bruiser

Joined: 17 Sep 2007 Karma :    
|
|
 Wafer_Thin_Ham Super Spammer

Joined: 18 Nov 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 10:43 - 12 Mar 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
I had an RSF Fusion Race II.
Was good for a first lid, but felt pretty cheap compared to my TiTech.
I don't like the way the chin bar sticks out miles on Shark lids. ____________________ My Flickr |
|
 cearnshaw Borekit Bruiser

Joined: 17 Sep 2007 Karma :    
|
|
 Fawbish World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Jan 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 11:28 - 12 Mar 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
I have a Shark Smoke RSF2i, I think its the model one earlier than the one you're looking at. Dont think theres too many differences bar the designs and slight visual differences like pointier vents etc
I love my Shark. Feels snug, nice fit, comfortable chin strap. I agree with Ham, the chin sticks out a fair bit, so theres a draft. But im thinking about one of those rubber skirts anyways.
Its pretty quiet, but I need to oil it all and wash the inners...I use it everyday. I think Ive been using it for...4 months now? Solid. Everyday. Seems good so far. Not a bad price either, its worth the 100 quid drop. Agreed though...the paintwork (black bits) has chipped a little bit. Visible from a few feet away
My bro's arai voltage actually sounds a little bit noisier, and doesnt fit my head as well. Yet he says my helmet feels comfortable for him. *shrugs*
Each to their own, quite literally in the case of Helmets I believe!  ____________________ "Oh....it looks like Average Joe's is forfeiting the match!" - "Yeah, its a risky strategy but lets see if it pays off for 'em Cotton." |
|