Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Shark RSI helmet

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

cearnshaw
Borekit Bruiser



Joined: 17 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:29 - 12 Mar 2008    Post subject: Shark RSI helmet Reply with quote

I was al set to go down the Arai route when I nipped into our local dealer and tried a Shark RSI helmet. The paint job is not as nice but it felt soo comfortable and is £100 cheaper than the Arai Chaser. Opinions please? Anyone have one as there aren't many reviews around
____________________
Honda XR 125, 2007 Bandit 650
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer



Joined: 18 Nov 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:43 - 12 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had an RSF Fusion Race II.

Was good for a first lid, but felt pretty cheap compared to my TiTech.

I don't like the way the chin bar sticks out miles on Shark lids.
____________________
My Flickr
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

cearnshaw
Borekit Bruiser



Joined: 17 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:00 - 12 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried a couple of AGVs in the shop but they were really tight around my forehead and if I went up a size way too loose
____________________
Honda XR 125, 2007 Bandit 650
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Fawbish
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:28 - 12 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Shark Smoke RSF2i, I think its the model one earlier than the one you're looking at. Dont think theres too many differences bar the designs and slight visual differences like pointier vents etc


I love my Shark. Feels snug, nice fit, comfortable chin strap. I agree with Ham, the chin sticks out a fair bit, so theres a draft. But im thinking about one of those rubber skirts anyways.

Its pretty quiet, but I need to oil it all and wash the inners...I use it everyday. I think Ive been using it for...4 months now? Solid. Everyday. Seems good so far. Not a bad price either, its worth the 100 quid drop. Agreed though...the paintwork (black bits) has chipped a little bit. Visible from a few feet away Sad

My bro's arai voltage actually sounds a little bit noisier, and doesnt fit my head as well. Yet he says my helmet feels comfortable for him. *shrugs*


Each to their own, quite literally in the case of Helmets I believe! Thumbs Up
____________________
"Oh....it looks like Average Joe's is forfeiting the match!" - "Yeah, its a risky strategy but lets see if it pays off for 'em Cotton."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 209 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 0.2 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 39.99 Kb