Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


I call...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:01 - 12 May 2008    Post subject: I call... Reply with quote

...Boob Monday

Hoorah

Thumbs UpMr. GreenThumbs Up

One small problem though, I realised this in my first (and hardest) exam. Spent far too much time assessing the boobs on display when I should of been twittering on about cancer.

But I did get to enjoy this afterwards.

Oh happy day.

(FYI, boob monday is when its warm enough for girls to start wearing flattering summer stuff, and suddenly EVERYONE looks like they've got a good set of tits LaughingVery Happy)
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

tutton
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:11 - 12 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noticed this earleir riding home
saw a tidy looking lass out in just bra and thong jogging,
had to look back twice and nearly ended up hittin the kerb, damn lifesavers.
____________________
Past: '05 Peugeot XPS '99 Aprillia RS125 '94 FZR600R
Current: '02 ZX636 A1P '51 CCM R30
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

neatbik
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:20 - 12 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it has been a bit of a problem for me whilst driving around at work. Cheltenham in particular seems to have more than its fair share of sunshine sheilas Cool Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mr jamez
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Aug 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:22 - 12 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

It started last week, funbag friday Cool

Seriously though where the hell did they all come from?!
____________________
NSR 125F > BROS 400 > NC30 > BROS 400 > Trumpet S4 > '97 VFR 750
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Itchy
Super Spammer



Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:41 - 12 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah , I think its short skirts day rather, which is when the riding danger level especially in an urban environment starts to get high , as women office workers start wearing courier killer short skirts.
____________________
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:55 - 12 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye, certainly a dangerous distraction.

Every 5 seconds in this exam I was copping a look at the bird to the right of mes giant norks.

Plus whenever a bird finished early and left... Had to be assessed. Look of very hot foreigners in the room Laughing

Who was it who used to tell the story about nearly smashing into a bus cos of a giant pair of norks. Ended up grinding along the whole left side of the bus apparently.

Its not exactly something people would admit to the people in accident statistics, but I bet a tight top or skirt is to blame for a hell of a lot of accidents. But damn it all, I'm too distracted by em in a good way to kick up a fuss Laughing

Just imagine the government headlines;

'CLEAVAGE KILLS- WEAR A JUMPER'
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Fisty
Super Spammer



Joined: 11 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:05 - 12 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I worked at Royces I used to get a lift home with a bloke called spud head.
Was a nice hot summer evening and We were both letching at a fantastic pair of breasticles when he drove into the back of a brand spanking new lexus IS200.

The lexus and spuds car were both write offs all because of boobs!
____________________
Quietly and consistently taking the piss.
TL1000R | Hayabusa | ZXR400 | TL1000S | Bandit 400 V
Fatter and faster than Fret
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ghost
Could Be A Chat Bot



Joined: 28 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:55 - 12 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Completely missed a huge patch of gravel outside the construction area in our college campus last week and had a dodgy two wheel slide because of a nice leggy blonde walking the other way in denim hot pants and a low crop t-shirt, carrying her books flat against her stomach and pushing her cleavage up for the world to see Shocked
Better not turn my head round 180 degrees next time Embarassed
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

c_dug
Super Spammer



Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:55 - 12 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Similar story, my friend back in the days of his 50cc scooter crashed strait into the back of an impreza because of a nice looking girl with a decent set on her, somehow i cant imagine that was the story he gave the insurance company Laughing

c_dug
____________________
I am a bellend, I am a man of constant sorrow, I am a gummy bear, I am a rock.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ncrn
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:04 - 13 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, I've had girls out like that since Wednesday, its been great, especially as they all seem to sunbathe outside my window Laughing. Not had any nearly kill me as my bike is a wreck though Sad
____________________
Past: 55 Sym Jet, 91 ZZR250, 03 NSR125R. Present: 97 ER-5.
https://www.nsr125.co.uk - NSR Owners forum.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

benjami
Nearly there...



Joined: 14 Nov 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:31 - 13 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is useless without pics tbh.

I thought you were all at least part time stalkers/voyeurs.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ncrn
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:34 - 13 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not really its just nice when I'm bored of revising to look out the window and see girls sunbathing, makes me wonder what kinda courses they are doing to be out there all day every day..
____________________
Past: 55 Sym Jet, 91 ZZR250, 03 NSR125R. Present: 97 ER-5.
https://www.nsr125.co.uk - NSR Owners forum.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

m0l0t0v
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:44 - 13 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

ncrn wrote:
Not really its just nice when I'm bored of revising to look out the window and see girls sunbathing, makes me wonder what kinda courses they are doing to be out there all day every day..


I'd be interested in Human Geography and/or practical Biology.
____________________
'99 Hornet 600 Sad, VFR 400 NC30 '92 Neutral, Kasawamasaki GT 550 Crying or Very sad, '98 Hornet 600 Mr. Green
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Very Happy Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:25 - 13 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone else ever feel sorry for women, they don't have these simple pleasures.

A low cut top can keep us amused all night.

All they've got are 6-packs, and only scrawny guys or puffs have them.

If a birds got big knockers she might at least be a goer. Plus the modern age has some aaaaaaaaaaaaace bras. Good for looking, depressing when removed though Crying or Very sad
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:26 - 13 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

m0l0t0v wrote:
ncrn wrote:
Not really its just nice when I'm bored of revising to look out the window and see girls sunbathing, makes me wonder what kinda courses they are doing to be out there all day every day..


I'd be interested in Human Geography and/or practical Biology.


Technically known as Ornithology my son, get it right Wink
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

m0l0t0v
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:33 - 13 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

bonny_ricardo wrote:

Technically known as Ornithology my son, get it right Wink


While you are in there looking up the technicalities and studying birds I'll be out there getting my nob wet Wink

Get it right my son Wink
____________________
'99 Hornet 600 Sad, VFR 400 NC30 '92 Neutral, Kasawamasaki GT 550 Crying or Very sad, '98 Hornet 600 Mr. Green
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Very Happy Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:48 - 13 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

m0l0t0v wrote:
bonny_ricardo wrote:

Technically known as Ornithology my son, get it right Wink


While you are in there looking up the technicalities and studying birds I'll be out there getting my nob wet Wink

Get it right my son Wink


I got told off last time, so I won't be rising to that Wink
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

m0l0t0v
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:52 - 13 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

The trick is to let them know first.


Or use the good ol' chloroform. Works every time Mr. Green
____________________
'99 Hornet 600 Sad, VFR 400 NC30 '92 Neutral, Kasawamasaki GT 550 Crying or Very sad, '98 Hornet 600 Mr. Green
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Very Happy Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

phantomtek
Lil Joe Tek



Joined: 20 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:53 - 13 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

bonny_ricardo wrote:
All they've got are 6-packs, and only scrawny guys or puffs have them.


Haha jealous much?

Proof you are wrong:

https://www.thunderfightgear.com/images/bas_frontpage.jpg

Razz
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:03 - 13 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, i'll add on.

Poofs
Scrawny fuckers

AND

People who spend their whole life based around the gym and a good diet so they can compete. Thats a full time job.

I heard (an admittedly painfully annoying) stunning bird I know who'd pulled a gym sted head bitching at him 'why do you always work out to get such lovely arms, if they're too sore for me to touch them' etc.

Sod that.
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

yankeedoodle
Nearly there...



Joined: 11 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:26 - 13 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

another similar story. riding to J&S to buy some new summer gloves, and see a couple of good lookin lasses stood at the bus top. short denim skirts, etc. so I look over my shoulder to get as much of a look as I can.turn around to face the road again only to miss a parked car by inches Shocked
____________________
Bandit 600
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

GhostRider
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:43 - 13 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah man, several times last week whilst coming back from work I almost became the victim of a Gash Crash, bloody swarms of them everywhere.

I take great pride in being so easily pleasured.

GhostRider
____________________
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

xrgrrl
Borekit Bruiser



Joined: 29 Apr 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:08 - 13 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gash Crash? That has to be the worst.. phrase.. EVAR Razz

You're seriously saying if we walk about in hotpants and crop tops, that you'll just crash to get a peek?

Hell, I should start riding topless Razz hehe xx
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

GhostRider
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:58 - 13 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not on purpose, you understand.

Gash Crash: An accident involving a motor vehicle wherein the driver was momentarily distracted by an attractive member of the opposite sex

GhostRider
____________________
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

xrgrrl
Borekit Bruiser



Joined: 29 Apr 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:18 - 13 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

So if I "not on purpose" forgot to put a bra or top on when riding next, I'd be ok? Razz hehe
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 144 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.29 Sec - Server Load: 1.6 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 138.46 Kb