|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 21:01 - 12 May 2008 Post subject: I call... |
 |
|
...Boob Monday
Hoorah
 
One small problem though, I realised this in my first (and hardest) exam. Spent far too much time assessing the boobs on display when I should of been twittering on about cancer.
But I did get to enjoy this afterwards.
Oh happy day.
(FYI, boob monday is when its warm enough for girls to start wearing flattering summer stuff, and suddenly EVERYONE looks like they've got a good set of tits  ) ____________________ China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| tutton |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 tutton World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Jan 2008 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| neatbik |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 neatbik World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Jun 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 21:20 - 12 May 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Yes, it has been a bit of a problem for me whilst driving around at work. Cheltenham in particular seems to have more than its fair share of sunshine sheilas  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| mr jamez |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 mr jamez World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Aug 2003 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 21:22 - 12 May 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
It started last week, funbag friday
Seriously though where the hell did they all come from?! ____________________ NSR 125F > BROS 400 > NC30 > BROS 400 > Trumpet S4 > '97 VFR 750 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Itchy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Itchy Super Spammer

Joined: 07 Apr 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 21:41 - 12 May 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Nah , I think its short skirts day rather, which is when the riding danger level especially in an urban environment starts to get high , as women office workers start wearing courier killer short skirts. ____________________ Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 21:55 - 12 May 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Aye, certainly a dangerous distraction.
Every 5 seconds in this exam I was copping a look at the bird to the right of mes giant norks.
Plus whenever a bird finished early and left... Had to be assessed. Look of very hot foreigners in the room
Who was it who used to tell the story about nearly smashing into a bus cos of a giant pair of norks. Ended up grinding along the whole left side of the bus apparently.
Its not exactly something people would admit to the people in accident statistics, but I bet a tight top or skirt is to blame for a hell of a lot of accidents. But damn it all, I'm too distracted by em in a good way to kick up a fuss
Just imagine the government headlines;
'CLEAVAGE KILLS- WEAR A JUMPER' ____________________ China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Fisty |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Fisty Super Spammer

Joined: 11 Apr 2007 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ghost |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ghost Could Be A Chat Bot

Joined: 28 Jun 2007 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:55 - 12 May 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Completely missed a huge patch of gravel outside the construction area in our college campus last week and had a dodgy two wheel slide because of a nice leggy blonde walking the other way in denim hot pants and a low crop t-shirt, carrying her books flat against her stomach and pushing her cleavage up for the world to see
Better not turn my head round 180 degrees next time  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| c_dug |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 c_dug Super Spammer

Joined: 04 Sep 2007 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 23:55 - 12 May 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Similar story, my friend back in the days of his 50cc scooter crashed strait into the back of an impreza because of a nice looking girl with a decent set on her, somehow i cant imagine that was the story he gave the insurance company
c_dug ____________________ I am a bellend, I am a man of constant sorrow, I am a gummy bear, I am a rock. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ncrn |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ncrn World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 May 2006 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| benjami |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 benjami Nearly there...
Joined: 14 Nov 2007 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ncrn |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ncrn World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 May 2006 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| m0l0t0v |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 m0l0t0v World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Sep 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:44 - 13 May 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 01:25 - 13 May 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Does anyone else ever feel sorry for women, they don't have these simple pleasures.
A low cut top can keep us amused all night.
All they've got are 6-packs, and only scrawny guys or puffs have them.
If a birds got big knockers she might at least be a goer. Plus the modern age has some aaaaaaaaaaaaace bras. Good for looking, depressing when removed though  ____________________ China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| m0l0t0v |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 m0l0t0v World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Sep 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 01:33 - 13 May 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 01:48 - 13 May 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
I got told off last time, so I won't be rising to that  ____________________ China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| m0l0t0v |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 m0l0t0v World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Sep 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 01:52 - 13 May 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
The trick is to let them know first.
Or use the good ol' chloroform. Works every time  ____________________ '99 Hornet 600 , VFR 400 NC30 '92 , Kasawamasaki GT 550 , '98 Hornet 600
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| phantomtek |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 phantomtek Lil Joe Tek
Joined: 20 May 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 02:03 - 13 May 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Sorry, i'll add on.
Poofs
Scrawny fuckers
AND
People who spend their whole life based around the gym and a good diet so they can compete. Thats a full time job.
I heard (an admittedly painfully annoying) stunning bird I know who'd pulled a gym sted head bitching at him 'why do you always work out to get such lovely arms, if they're too sore for me to touch them' etc.
Sod that. ____________________ China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| yankeedoodle |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 yankeedoodle Nearly there...

Joined: 11 Mar 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 09:26 - 13 May 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
another similar story. riding to J&S to buy some new summer gloves, and see a couple of good lookin lasses stood at the bus top. short denim skirts, etc. so I look over my shoulder to get as much of a look as I can.turn around to face the road again only to miss a parked car by inches  ____________________ Bandit 600 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| GhostRider |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 GhostRider World Chat Champion

Joined: 31 Jan 2008 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| xrgrrl |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 xrgrrl Borekit Bruiser
Joined: 29 Apr 2008 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 10:08 - 13 May 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Gash Crash? That has to be the worst.. phrase.. EVAR
You're seriously saying if we walk about in hotpants and crop tops, that you'll just crash to get a peek?
Hell, I should start riding topless hehe xx |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| GhostRider |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 GhostRider World Chat Champion

Joined: 31 Jan 2008 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| xrgrrl |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 xrgrrl Borekit Bruiser
Joined: 29 Apr 2008 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 11:18 - 13 May 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
So if I "not on purpose" forgot to put a bra or top on when riding next, I'd be ok? hehe |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 18 years, 144 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|