|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Keen |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Keen World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Apr 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 21:45 - 26 Feb 2004 Post subject: OT- I need a job |
 |
|
Hi,
I'm in the middle of a desperate search for gainful employment at the moment. As part of my degree I have to do an internship starting in July, but as of yet I've got no good prospects. I've got some good exam results and looking at getting a 1st, anyone here work for a big company that might wanna take me on for the year? know of any good places to look? I'm desperately looking for something bike related, but I doubt I will be that lucky. I'm gonna try and get in touch with the big bike manufacturers, but strangely none of their websites have anything about recruiting or careers
thanks |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| JimboJ |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 JimboJ Manc Pikey

Joined: 23 Aug 2002 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 21:57 - 26 Feb 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
Did you mention what your degree is on so what job you are likely to want?
Just a thought as someone may offer you a job in the chemical industry and you have done sports design
James ____________________ [00:42] <NSR-Andy> which one's the missionary position
[00:42] <NSR-Andy> i've heard it's good
[9:42pm] <Shaun> you came first mike | <Shaun> yes gav, because I really want to fuck you |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| R1stu |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 R1stu Shrek!

Joined: 12 Mar 2003 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Keen |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Keen World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Apr 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 05:42 - 28 Feb 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
yeah I'm doing a business degree, so pretty much any job will do as long as its not too technical in some area.
I'm just throwing my cv at every company I can find, I even e-mailed MCN and Bike. I actually got a reply from the editor of MCN, he says he's gonna look into it and ask around for me, but I remain spectical about my chances of being that lucky. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| AcIdBuRnZ |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 AcIdBuRnZ World Chat Champion

Joined: 28 Jul 2003 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Keen |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Keen World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Apr 2002 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 22 years, 224 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|