|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Neorion |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Neorion World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Jul 2008 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 12:48 - 13 Oct 2008 Post subject: What size trousers should I buy? |
 |
|
Hey folks,
I have my DAS coming up and I have got myself an AKITO jacket some gloves some old steel capped boot/shoes and a Caberg helmet.
I dont know what size trousers I should buy? I'm 6'3" about 34" waist and 33" inch legs.
If I'm looking on ebay do sizes vary between brands? Should I get something slightly bigger to stop wind/rain etc?
What should I be looking for and paying for a pair to get me going?
I may buy from someone here for the right money if you have something. I live in Aberdeen and I think man made would be the way to go for the winter months.
Cheers for any info  ____________________ VFR FI 2000- Shiney Red Thing
"some things man was never meant to know, for everything else there's Google" |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| meach |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 meach Scooby Slapper

Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 13:22 - 13 Oct 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Best to go to a local shop and try some on, then maybe see if you can get that brand etc cheaper on ebay or just buy from them.
Would also be a bit concerned about steel toe capped boots!!!!
Come off and maybe crush the steel on your toes or bend it the wrong way and chop 'em off ____________________ 2005 xt660x in red, not everyone's cup of tea but neither is coffee
https://www.youtube.com/imeach |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Neorion |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Neorion World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Jul 2008 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 13:38 - 13 Oct 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
I thought that, might need to be the plan, I am sitting in work and was hoping I could spend the last hour surfing as I ain't got much on.
I thought most boots were reinforced? There only to get me going just now anyway.
 ____________________ VFR FI 2000- Shiney Red Thing
"some things man was never meant to know, for everything else there's Google" |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| meach |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 meach Scooby Slapper

Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Danny77 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Danny77 Renault 5 Driver
Joined: 01 Oct 2008 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Neorion |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Neorion World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Jul 2008 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 13:55 - 13 Oct 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
haha! yeah I would but I have 14 Pc's running in my office right now and 2 fans so the tie and shoes are off, I dont think my work mates would like it If I unleashed the Hoff in the office
£20-£30 really? from a shop you think? or are these just like work boots?  ____________________ VFR FI 2000- Shiney Red Thing
"some things man was never meant to know, for everything else there's Google" |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Neorion |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Neorion World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Jul 2008 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 14:00 - 13 Oct 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Great Danny I will have a look thanks.
 ____________________ VFR FI 2000- Shiney Red Thing
"some things man was never meant to know, for everything else there's Google" |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| meach |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 meach Scooby Slapper

Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Neorion |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Neorion World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Jul 2008 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| meach |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 meach Scooby Slapper

Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| iooi |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 iooi Super Spammer

Joined: 14 Jan 2007 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 17 years, 355 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|