|
|
| Author |
Message |
| ash t |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ash t World Chat Champion

Joined: 16 Dec 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Fisty |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Fisty Super Spammer

Joined: 11 Apr 2007 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dragonfly |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dragonfly Super Spammer

Joined: 05 Sep 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| The Shaggy D.A. |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 The Shaggy D.A. Super Spammer

Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 09:47 - 18 Oct 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
0845 46 47
https://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/ ____________________ Chances are quite high you are not in my Monkeysphere, and I don't care about you. Don't take it personally.
Currently : Royal Enfield 350 Meteor
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| JonB |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 JonB Afraid of Mileage

Joined: 03 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 10:05 - 18 Oct 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Stay at home.
Go to the doctors or an NHS walk in centre. Let them take a sample of your poo or sick and then you will know if you had food poisoning. If you had a Big Mac for tea and then say 8 hours later you are being sick with diarrhea then you should have a big case to kick up a fuss with Maccy D's. I'm sure they won't want bad publicity for food poisoning.
Don't let the bastards get away with it. It's most probably poor hygiene and cooking methods that gave you it. Food poisoning is horrific, worse than any sickness and diarrhea bug. Make sure you sip fluids, don't gulp it is more likely to be absorbed. Try eating some dry toast. Whatever you do stay at home in bed and recover properly, food poisoning can kill, so if it doesn't affect you badly it could someone else. You'd be letting your team down then.
You /should/ be better within 48 hours, if not get yourself to A+E. ____________________ Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Phoenix |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Phoenix Twisted Firestarter

Joined: 01 Aug 2002 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Shaun |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Shaun Likes 'em bent

Joined: 17 May 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dragonfly |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dragonfly Super Spammer

Joined: 05 Sep 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| jackw72 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 jackw72 World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Nov 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 22:05 - 19 Oct 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
I caught gastroentoritis from some CUNT at work.
I hope they die, a very painful death and leave children that I can moleste.
 ____________________ 08/11/2007 A2 Passed.
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K3
Rapid Training passed |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ash t |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ash t World Chat Champion

Joined: 16 Dec 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 06:34 - 20 Oct 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Haha,
I soon picked up, was just the tail end of a bug I had. As soon as I had a good breakfast and shower, I felt alot better...
Shouldnt have killed off any of my colleagues. I will find out later I suppose....  ____________________ When You're Starting To Choke, Take Some Pills With Your Coke, Its Hyserical |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| GhostRider |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 GhostRider World Chat Champion

Joined: 31 Jan 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 11:25 - 21 Oct 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
| jackw72 wrote: | I caught gastroentoritis from some CUNT at work.
I hope they die, a very painful death and leave children that I can moleste.
 |
But your not bitter about it at all....
Stay at home, I think you;d be doing the office statistics a favour. mind you, one might argue that you;d be doing the people that become ill a favour, by getting them sick days off.
Im off to go find someone to sneeze in my face.
GhostRider ____________________ I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| jackw72 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 jackw72 World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Nov 2006 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| pits |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 pits World Chat Champion

Joined: 22 Apr 2008 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Carl_steveo |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Carl_steveo World Chat Champion

Joined: 23 Jun 2008 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 17 years, 353 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|