|
|
| Author |
Message |
| GodzGift |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 GodzGift World Chat Champion

Joined: 13 May 2006 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Shaun |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Shaun Likes 'em bent

Joined: 17 May 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| chasman231 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 chasman231 Renault 5 Driver

Joined: 27 Feb 2006 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Neorion |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Neorion World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Jul 2008 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 15:40 - 27 Oct 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
I use mine for
Bluray
Dvd upscaling as my DVD player only does 1080i.
Play a lot of music through it.
I have installed ORB on my pc's as it shares media in a better fashion than MP11, I stream divx on it.
It hasn't taken over the job of my media Pc yet as the browser is still really clunky and the hacked IPLAYER is terrible. I would love them to fix it or become partners with firefox or opera and give you an area to install plugins then I would be happy.
I didnt put linux on it as you cant access the 3d capabilities
I dont fold to be honest.
Does it annoy anyone else that you cant download and pla a game or movie at the same time?
They added a new dashboard feature that turns off the system after a download but the xbox does it fine?
I still dont feel Sony have managed to come even close to the same community that the 360 has. I mean adding friends and the online gaming thing still feels very detached. ____________________ VFR FI 2000- Shiney Red Thing
"some things man was never meant to know, for everything else there's Google" |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Steve H |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Steve H World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Oct 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 16:25 - 27 Oct 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Not hooked the Ipod up yet but viewed photo's (via the usb port) and had a quick gander at the dvd/blue ray capabilities - check out AV Forums PS3 section for some top tips
MGS4 is terribly addictive although I wouldn't wanna play it on the top setting (as Shaun's mentioned in a previous thread). Really enjoying the graphic's and gameplay (although to be fair I've only played Wipeout HD, MGS4 and GTAIV). I'm SO glad that I chose it over the 360  ____________________ Mellow Yellow
The BCF Top TEN - 2010, 2009, 2008, The Original. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| binge |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 binge Emo Kiddy

Joined: 03 Jul 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Shaun |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Shaun Likes 'em bent

Joined: 17 May 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Shaun |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Shaun Likes 'em bent

Joined: 17 May 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Wafer_Thin_Ham |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Wafer_Thin_Ham Super Spammer

Joined: 18 Nov 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 10:50 - 28 Oct 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Blu Ray
DVD
Music
Photos
Gaming
Browsing the net sometimes
It's good.  ____________________ My Flickr |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Steve H |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Steve H World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Oct 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 12:07 - 29 Oct 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
I dunno if you can get 'em for the 360 but there's also something very appealing about lying on the sofa miles (well 15-20 feet!) away from your big screen TV and not having to worry about a wire snaking across the floor from your controller to the console - God Bless blu-tooth  ____________________ Mellow Yellow
The BCF Top TEN - 2010, 2009, 2008, The Original. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 17 years, 346 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|