|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Shaun |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Shaun Likes 'em bent

Joined: 17 May 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Shaun |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Shaun Likes 'em bent

Joined: 17 May 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Finglonga |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Finglonga World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Shaun |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Shaun Likes 'em bent

Joined: 17 May 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| quacker_boy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 quacker_boy Cuddle Bitch

Joined: 06 Sep 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 12:05 - 29 Oct 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
I've done a few of your things:
Seen a goat climb a tree
Stroked a lion
Been pissed for a complete 34 hour period. Never again. Hangover that lasted a week!
TV out of a third story window
Not that many things I want to do really
Sky dive
Bungee jump
Break 200 mph
Break 300 mph
Nothern Lights
Cage dive with great whites
Build a Caterham 7
Rebuild an old skool mini with two Fireblade engines in, on for the front wheels and one for the rear
....I'm sure I'll think of more but that's all for now. Any other adrenalin junkie stuff will do  ____________________ wizzzard wrote: Imagine God just stopping by, tidying your front room up and then quietly letting himself out again. Statisticly more likely to happen than Korn being on here.
Last edited by quacker_boy on 14:25 - 30 Oct 2008; edited 2 times in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Steve H |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Steve H World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Oct 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 12:24 - 29 Oct 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
I would like to visit the grave of or meet every person mentioned in Billy Joel's 'We Didn't Start the Fire' over a 6 month period.
I'd document my journey through American History using a camcorder, entitle it 'A Documentary about the shittest song EVER' and sell it to the BBC where it'd be shown after midnight on BBC3. ____________________ Mellow Yellow
The BCF Top TEN - 2010, 2009, 2008, The Original. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| D O G |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 D O G World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Dec 2006 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| lozzypop1 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 lozzypop1 Certified MILF!

Joined: 04 Jan 2006 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| hellkat |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 hellkat Super Spammer

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:13 - 29 Oct 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
I actually can't think of anything
I am almost utterly content in my life at this point, that I have little ambition other than to stay reasonably healthy and financially comfortable till I actually die of old age.
*bites lip*
Must be time I died, then. ____________________ Not nearly as interesting in real life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| killa |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 killa Won't Shut Up

Joined: 18 Oct 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:24 - 29 Oct 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Before i die...
A 3-sum (two girls)
Kill a large animal with a big gun
Own an American V8
Make a sketch show (probably an online 1)
Take revenge on a bike thief ____________________ Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
Bike:- Yamaha TRX850 | Killas Biking History | Killas Gaming History | Killas autmotive history |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| map |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 map Mr Calendar

Joined: 14 Jun 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Clanger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Clanger Stirrer

Joined: 27 May 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 14:02 - 29 Oct 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
We used to keep goats when I was a child, I actually helped one give birth, and then it was my job to look after the kid because it's mother rejected it.
I've never seen one climb a tree though!
Because I've already acheived a lot of my personal goals, I cannot think of any many more I would like to do, apart from these:
(I cannot do a skydive, because my doctor won't allow me).
*I would absolutely love to be co-driver in a proper rally tournament, the adrenalin buzz from that would be amazing.
*Would like to get up close and personal to an errupting volcano, and see larva flowing with my own eyes
*Would like to go storm chasing in America, to see twisters
*Would like to see a proper whirlpool
*Would like to see a tsunami wall of water (from a helicopter) ____________________ Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| garth |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 garth World Chat Champion
Joined: 15 Dec 2004 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| lofty |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 lofty Spanner Monkey

Joined: 01 Aug 2007 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| The Shaggy D.A. |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 The Shaggy D.A. Super Spammer

Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 15:58 - 29 Oct 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
I want...
a job that can provide for my needs, that every morning I get up and think "Great! I get to do <insert bliss here> again!"
to run a marathon.
to see New Zealand, and Japan.
to get monged in Amsterdam.
to find the perfect motorbike.
to write a book.
to finish Frankenstick.
to start gigging again.
to learn to read music.
to write my own music.
<insert a pile of other things here>
and finally, to die peacefully in my sleep. ____________________ Chances are quite high you are not in my Monkeysphere, and I don't care about you. Don't take it personally.
Currently : Royal Enfield 350 Meteor
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| G |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| bazza |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 bazza World Chat Champion
Joined: 27 Aug 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Clanger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Clanger Stirrer

Joined: 27 May 2004 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 17:57 - 29 Oct 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Lunge wildly at the pope ____________________ China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Shaun |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Shaun Likes 'em bent

Joined: 17 May 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| JonB |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 JonB Afraid of Mileage

Joined: 03 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| hellkat |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 hellkat Super Spammer

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 19:09 - 29 Oct 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Ok, yeah, I would quite like to see the Northern Lights  ____________________ Not nearly as interesting in real life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| warped one |
This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
|
 warped one Banned

Joined: 25 Dec 2007 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| kitty kat |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 kitty kat World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Jun 2007 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 17 years, 343 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|