 mr-inteligent Nitrous Nuisance
Joined: 04 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 01:38 - 24 Nov 2008 Post subject: flat battery and wiring problems ?? |
 |
|
I own a 2006 YBR and have seriously messed it up
The wiring has been a bit dodgy since I bought it so when the rear break light stopped working I was looking for a lose wire and accidentally put 2 wires together, I got a blue spark and now the bike wont start.
Unless I kick start the bike and the electronics seem really odd,
the indicators flash to quick and the horn sounds like a bad cough.
What did I do wrong?  |
|
 Finglonga World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 13:46 - 24 Nov 2008 Post subject: Re: flat battery and wiring problems ?? |
 |
|
| mr-inteligent wrote: | I own a 2006 YBR and have seriously messed it up
The wiring has been a bit dodgy since I bought it so when the rear break light stopped working I was looking for a lose wire and accidentally put 2 wires together, I got a blue spark and now the bike wont start.
Unless I kick start the bike and the electronics seem really odd,
the indicators flash to quick and the horn sounds like a bad cough.
What did I do wrong?  |
You touched the two wires together, Check every fuse as that will have blown one. Also check your battery is charged ok.
Oh and its BRAKE. ____________________ Andy Sez....
F.Y.Y.F.F. |
|