Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


flat battery and wiring problems ??

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

mr-inteligent
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 04 Nov 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:38 - 24 Nov 2008    Post subject: flat battery and wiring problems ?? Reply with quote

I own a 2006 YBR and have seriously messed it up Embarassed

The wiring has been a bit dodgy since I bought it so when the rear break light stopped working I was looking for a lose wire and accidentally put 2 wires together, I got a blue spark and now the bike wont start.

Unless I kick start the bike and the electronics seem really odd,
the indicators flash to quick and the horn sounds like a bad cough.

What did I do wrong? Rolling Eyes
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Finglonga
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:46 - 24 Nov 2008    Post subject: Re: flat battery and wiring problems ?? Reply with quote

mr-inteligent wrote:
I own a 2006 YBR and have seriously messed it up Embarassed

The wiring has been a bit dodgy since I bought it so when the rear break light stopped working I was looking for a lose wire and accidentally put 2 wires together, I got a blue spark and now the bike wont start.

Unless I kick start the bike and the electronics seem really odd,
the indicators flash to quick and the horn sounds like a bad cough.

What did I do wrong? Rolling Eyes


You touched the two wires together, Check every fuse as that will have blown one. Also check your battery is charged ok.

Oh and its BRAKE.
____________________
Andy Sez....
F.Y.Y.F.F.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 315 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Workshop All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 0.83 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 32.41 Kb