Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


riding music

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

chillpill
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Aug 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:12 - 25 Nov 2008    Post subject: riding music Reply with quote

whats your favorite riding tunes ?

few tasters of my 200 track long driving playlist Mr. Green

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rytuy2zQfY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaP5-eJLP8k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaP5-eJLP8k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxN9bn6d_bA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOEvm1bAQi4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVmYCmJOiAQ&feature=related
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

daz_d_biker
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 01 Aug 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:17 - 25 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Police Police REPOST!! Police Police Laughing

Anyway it's still a good topic...

Ultimate riding track = Feeder- Just a day.

Daz.
____________________
"bikes are replaceable - but a complete nutter aint."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Renton
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:20 - 25 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="daz_d_biker"]

Ultimate riding track = Feeder- Just a dayquote]

Used to be my ring tone, now it wakes me up every morning.

I do like the song, but I'd prefer something heavier.
____________________
This is my motorcycle. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.
Without me, my motorcycle is useless. Without my motorcycle, I am useless.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chillpill
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Aug 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:33 - 25 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

daz_d_biker wrote:
Police Police REPOST!! Police Police Laughing

Anyway it's still a good topic...

Ultimate riding track = Feeder- Just a day.

Daz.


yeah for about the 1000th time Laughing

quality song , want to recomend something heavier then chalky ?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mooserx
Nearly there...



Joined: 14 Jul 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:35 - 25 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

ike and tina by jamie t


https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YbBd6qlsrCI
____________________
TL1000r-handful.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

virus
World Chat Champion



Joined: 17 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:56 - 25 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slipknot makes me speed too much
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0dzMB59qSs


Cheers
John
____________________
own: 81 xs1100g...
owned: 85 rat CG (sold), 91 GS500e (stolen), 84 gsx400f (scrapped), 81 z250 (siezed, siezed, scrapped), 83 cb250rs (sold), 84 gpz750r ratfighter (killed) 84gpz400 (sold), '80 cb650 ratfighter (wrote off) 95gsx6/12f ratfighter (killed) 91 xj900 (sold)
stinkwheel Well I just had my hands up a pigs fanny. Which makes your concerns pale into insignificance.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

daz_d_biker
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 01 Aug 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:29 - 25 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

oki doke,
Metallica- Breadfan
Metallica- Stone Cold Crazy
Metallica- Unforgiven 2

so on and so forth Smile

Daz.
____________________
"bikes are replaceable - but a complete nutter aint."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Suitor_Stu
Could Be A Chat Bot



Joined: 19 Jun 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:02 - 26 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really listen to music if I'm going on a proper hoon, but for quick cruising there's really only really one driving/riding song (brought back to the public attention by the imminent return of F1 to the BBC) - The Mac. Perfect for those long sweeping corners.

Although this one was always a favourite when we used to do the wee (15mile ish road circuit around where I used to live (when we had just learnt to drive) - Radiohead - Sit Down, Stand Up (gets a bit mental about the 3min mark)

Stu
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

steppen22
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:08 - 26 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dillenger Escape Plan.
https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kGNb-YT5ECA

From Autumn to Ashes
https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-UZE0wIZO4Q&feature=channel
____________________
no regrets, no retreat, no apology.
I've made mistakes in the past, and I apologise for FUCK ALL.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

daz_d_biker
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 01 Aug 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:46 - 27 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chalky wrote:
daz_d_biker wrote:


Ultimate riding track = Feeder- Just a day


Used to be my ring tone, now it wakes me up every morning.

I do like the song, but I'd prefer something heavier.


Theres nothing worse than a song thats your ringtone. The given song quickly becomes one them songs you loathe.

Feeder- Shatter... noisiest song I could find on my phone. URGH my god I hate that song now.

Daz.
____________________
"bikes are replaceable - but a complete nutter aint."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Renton
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:01 - 27 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will admitt that having a song ringtone can lessen the admiration of the song it self.

But I wasn't too worried about this with Just A Day because even tho I do like the song, it's not a favourate of mine.

Mainly tho, I don't really have the capabilities of putting the songs on my phone that I'd like.

I did have Motor Head - Ace Of Spades and Metallica - Die My Darling for a while, but some how moronically deleted them Embarassed .
____________________
This is my motorcycle. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.
Without me, my motorcycle is useless. Without my motorcycle, I am useless.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Clanger
Stirrer



Joined: 27 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:14 - 27 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I simply cannot listen to music and ride...I drift off somewhere else, away from concentrating on riding my bike...I think it has something to do with being plugged in - earphones in the ears, cos it's not the same in the car. Confused
____________________
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Renton
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:48 - 27 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clanger wrote:
I simply cannot listen to music and ride...I drift off somewhere else, away from concentrating on riding my bike...I think it has something to do with being plugged in - earphones in the ears, cos it's not the same in the car. Confused


That reminds me, I haven't actually commented on the original topic....sorry.

I would never put earphones in with the intention of listening to music before going out on a ride. It's too distracting and you can't really hear the traffic around you.

If you were in a crash and it was noted that you had an Ipod in at the time, I'm sure the insurance companies would try and pick up on due care and attention some how or another.
____________________
This is my motorcycle. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.
Without me, my motorcycle is useless. Without my motorcycle, I am useless.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Barry_M2
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Sep 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:02 - 27 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chalky wrote:
Clanger wrote:
I simply cannot listen to music and ride...I drift off somewhere else, away from concentrating on riding my bike...I think it has something to do with being plugged in - earphones in the ears, cos it's not the same in the car. Confused


That reminds me, I haven't actually commented on the original topic....sorry.

I would never put earphones in with the intention of listening to music before going out on a ride. It's too distracting and you can't really hear the traffic around you.

If you were in a crash and it was noted that you had an Ipod in at the time, I'm sure the insurance companies would try and pick up on due care and attention some how or another.


Both of you are spot on. Some people say that the music helps them concerntrate more! Laughing

The only music I listen to while riding is the notes coming from the Muzzy race system, and snapping through the close ratio gearbox! Thumbs Up Wink
____________________
ZXR750R (M2) - For the road.
CBR1000 RR4 - For the track.
https://www.bikechatforums.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4332
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Catalyst
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Nov 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:12 - 27 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listen to music on the bike occasionally if i'm in the mood or going to be doing motorway miles. I think it does help concentrate as it 'zones' me in, more vigilante as i can't rely in sound as much.

I listen to whatever comes on, just whack it on shuffle. Mostly indie or dance type stuff though, bit of slipknot goes down a treat as well.
____________________
|--Previous--|:2007 Aprilia SX50...Neutral--Current--|: 2007 Kawasaki ER-6N
SlimRick - I can cook really well - but it's a useless skill, as I'm not a woman and it's their fucking job!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dischord
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:45 - 27 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just some urrent ones I like for driving/riding.

Ian Van Dahl - Will I

https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5Kzh3Sz8kFs

Discotronic - Tricky Disco

https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4m9vlfmjDqM

PunkBuster - What

https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=A_CWgAab35w

The Sagittarian - Liferider

https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7ILOq6lgnS4 (not official vid).
____________________
2012 KTM EXC 250

Check out my vids - https://www.youtube.com/user/KTMSparky/videos
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Renton
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:53 - 27 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't realise there was so many Slipknot fans on here.

*looks at Slipknot tattoo*.... Very Happy
____________________
This is my motorcycle. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.
Without me, my motorcycle is useless. Without my motorcycle, I am useless.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mattjs895
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 26 Nov 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:15 - 28 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chalky wrote:
Didn't realise there was so many Slipknot fans on here.

*looks at Slipknot tattoo*.... Very Happy


*reminds myself i am seeing them Monday*
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Renton
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:00 - 28 Nov 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I didn't dump the gold digger in time so I have no money till Feb

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
____________________
This is my motorcycle. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.
Without me, my motorcycle is useless. Without my motorcycle, I am useless.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 316 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.10 Sec - Server Load: 1.22 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 106.86 Kb